Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Perimenopause and the Female Health Tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm wondering if many (any?) women were included in the product feature design and implementation for the Female Health Tracker, and if so, did it include any women over 40. I'm 48 and beginning perimenopause. It's really frustrating that the app assumes I have a regular cycle. As women age, periods get weird. It would be so much easier if you just let me enter the date that something starts and stops instead of using that date slider thing. Also, if I haven't told you that a period has started, don't automatically enter it as started based on *your* prediction. I've basically had to abandon this app because it's not letting me actually track what's happening in my body.

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @shopkins1970, thanks for sharing your comments about Female Health Tracking. 

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience since, at the moment, we don't have the option to track Perimenopause. Now, about period predictions, you may want to turn off predictions in the female health settings to avoid receiving period predictions in the future, just take in count that if you turn off period predictions the option to see predicted fertility will be turned off too. For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?  

I was making some research and was able to find some feature requests that you might be interested in:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @shopkins1970, thanks for sharing your comments about Female Health Tracking. 

You have a really good point there and we apologize for this inconvenience since, at the moment, we don't have the option to track Perimenopause. Now, about period predictions, you may want to turn off predictions in the female health settings to avoid receiving period predictions in the future, just take in count that if you turn off period predictions the option to see predicted fertility will be turned off too. For more information, see How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?  

I was making some research and was able to find some feature requests that you might be interested in:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. The more votes and comments an idea has the more visibility and momentum it gains. You can learn more about how Fitbit decides what suggestions get released in our FAQs.

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer