Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period edit will not save

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

The period edit will not save. I can edit it and it says it saved successfully however it immediately reverts back to the prediction and the edit for actual is not saved. 

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi everyone, and welcome to our new members.

Thanks for for keeping us posted and I'm glad the Menstrual Health Tracking tile is working well for some of you. I wanted to let you know this issue has been resolved by our team and you should now be able to edit your details correctly.

@KMusic If you haven't done so, try force quitting the Fitbit app and rebooting your phone. Then try editing your details one more time and let us know how it goes. For instructions, you can always check our help article.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
112 REPLIES 112

For some reason I can't log the dates of my cycle. It asks me if the predicted days were right (they weren't) and I click edit. I change the days and then hit save. Nothing changes. I was a day early, so I'm not trying to change something in the future. It should let me edit. It lets me edit past cycles, just not this one. 

Best Answer

I am also having the same issue. 

Best Answer

Me also. I try to save then go back to main screen instead of saying 6 days to end of period it says 11 days till period starts and the period is not highlighted in the dark pink colour. Tried to restart phone, uninstall app reinstall app cleared cache and still nothing.

Best Answer

I’m also having same issue. It correctly predicted my period last week and then for some reason has wiped that period and put prediction for today. I’ve tried every way I can think of to correct if but none of the saves have worked. I’ve also done the whole turn off predictions in settings that they keep saying to do. 

Best Answer

Also having this issue. 

Best Answer

The Menstrual health in my fitbit app for Sense watch does not save the correct dates when I edit the period dates to say when exactly I got it if it's different to what was predicted by the app . I tried a million times to save the right dates and it keeps reverting back to the app's predicted dates even after I save them multiple times 

Best Answer

I’m having this same issue and it’s really frustrating. I use a Charge 4. I tried following another thread suggestions, restart phone, turning off predicted dates, etc. but that doesn’t help. When I tried logging details with predictions off it says I saved edits only for the edits to disappear before my eyes within seconds. 

Best Answer

I am also having this issue with the iOS app and my Versa 4. When I try to edit my period because it started a couple days earlier than predicted, it appears to save the edit but then when I go back to the Today screen it still says my period is predicted to start in 2 days, and when I click on that I can see that my edits disappeared from the calendar. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue with my IOS app and my charge 4 device. I’ve tried reinstalling, logging out/back in. Looks like there are no new app updates to try installing. Hopefully this is a bug that is fixed soon. 

Best Answer

I'm having the same issue too! I deleted the app and re-downloaded it and I'm still having the same problem.  I then deleted the period and it showed up but I actually watched it disappear off the calendar in the next second.

Best Answer

I have the same issue and am wondering if anyone has any solution. I was ok to log for the last two years until now. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Thank you for your messages.

When trying to save your information do you receive any error message or the site just keeps loading (saving)?

Does this happens when connected to mobile data or to a wifi?

Have you all tried restarting your phones (off/on)?

Please do not hesitate to provide all the information that you consider to be necessary for our team to get a better look at your situations. 

The more info, you all provide the easier for the Community to help you further. 

In the meantime:
We released a new app update a few days ago, please make sure that you have the latest version installed. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I am on the most recent update. It doesn’t show any error message it creates and states save is successful but then clears the data that’s just been entered and sets a date it pleases. I have tried on both wifi and mobile data and I’ve turned my phone on and off again as well as uninstalling and reinstalling the app. Nothing is working. 

Best Answer

I’m having the same issue. Latest version of iOS and of your app. Maybe it’s your app update which introduced the bug? 

Best Answer

Hi Juan. When I saved a change, a notification said saved, but the change didn't save. Following forum advice, I deleted the app and reinstalled, and cleared the cache; and now I have lost all data of previous periods and predictions, and the calendar is completely blank. I am unable to log anything. Some way to get this data back would be appreciated.

Best Answer

I do have the latest version installed. I have tried it with Wifi and data neither work. There is no error message that comes across. It will let me edit the dated and then "saves" the change, but when I go back to the main page (today), it reverts back to the information that was before I changed it. So it pretty much will not save any data that is entered in. 

Best Answer

Hi, it is still not saving a period edit. I am using the latest app update. It makes no difference if using WiFi or mobile data. No error alert or notification appears.  It gives the “save successful” message however when I return to the dashboard it reverts back to the prediction dates.  I did try rebooting the phone as well as manually restarting the app with no results. 

Best Answer

Hi everyone. 

Thank you for your replies and information. 

I merged other threads here, so that all of you receive the updates together and to keep the Community in order. 
Our Team has been informed and is looking into this. 

I'll be more than glad to let you all know, should I receive further information. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer

I can see other threads with this same issue from a year ago. Will this get fixed?

Best Answer