Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period tracker messes up past periods

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have noticed that when I edit a current period start date it changes my past period start dates, even though I had confirmed each preciously. My cycle is not consistent so I don’t want to change past cycles I want to track my inconsistencies. Thoughts? Anyone else have this problem?

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

@Rae_, it's great to see that you've visited the Fitbit Community! Sorry for the delay in my reply.

Thank you for your feedback. Currently this is the way is works but you can share your idea on how to improve the feature in our Feature Suggestions board. Search for the idea first to see if one already exist so you can add your vote. The more votes an idea gets the more likely the developers will try to implement it. 

Let me know how it goes.

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @AlvaroFitbit - I will check it out. 

For the last few days the womens health part of my app keeps freezing. Every other section works (sleep, exercise, steps etc.)but when I go into the female health tracker the calendar doesn’t load and the whole app freezes. I tried closing it, deleting the app and reinstalling but it doesn’t seem to solve anything. I am using iOS 12.3.1

thoughts?

Best Answer
0 Votes