Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period tracker

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I accidentally deleted my period tracker on the fitbit app and can't get it back

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @LegendSparkle nice to see you around. Welcome to the Fitbit Forums. Smiley Happy

I'll be glad to give you a hand with your Fitbit app. By any chance are you using the new Fitbit App version? If so, please check the option "Discover" to add the Female tile to the Fitbit Dashboard. If this is not the case, please add a picture of what you can see from your end. You can see how to do so here.

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @LegendSparkle nice to see you around. Welcome to the Fitbit Forums. Smiley Happy

I'll be glad to give you a hand with your Fitbit app. By any chance are you using the new Fitbit App version? If so, please check the option "Discover" to add the Female tile to the Fitbit Dashboard. If this is not the case, please add a picture of what you can see from your end. You can see how to do so here.

Keep me posted. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer