Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period tracking errors and manual entry bug

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

There's something a bit strange going on with my app on iOS. Does it happen to anyone else? 

About entering activities manually: If I enter "running", the app calculates that I've burned a certain number of calories if I enter it first. But if I enter it right after having already entered another more low key activity like tai chi or driving (not after as in "right after during the day" but as in the sequence of actions entering data into the app), then the number of calories burned per minutes for running is suddenly the same as the previous one (tai chi or driving), even though they're widely different in terms of intensity and the same activity entered in a different sequence order would have given a completely different number.

Also, in the period tracking tile I'm on day 6 of my cycle and my period lasts 7 days but the red days cover 8 days on the app's calendar instead of 7, and I'm told that I still have 3 days ahead until my period ends when in reality it will end tomorrow, since tomorrow will be day 7. 

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

Hi @SunsetRunner, nice to see you here. Smiley Happy

Thanks a million for reporting the issues that you're having in the Fitbit App. Are you able to see the same information on the Fitbit.com Dashboard using the browser? Can you please take an screenshot before and after you enter this information, so we check the information that you have there. It'd be great if you can test it too, by logging other activity with a bigger amount of calories and then log your run to see the difference. Smiley Embarassed

About the Female Health tracking tile, I'd need to have some deteails. Does it let you to edit that prediction? Is this the first time that it happens to you? How does it look after your period time has ended? Thank for confirming this information.

I'll be around waiting for your response. 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes