Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Period trends not showing in Fitbit app

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I have added info for the past 5 months but when I go into ‘trends’ I get a message saying that they will show once I have logged 2 periods.

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app. I have also checked the settings and I have ‘predictions’ on. How do
 I get this to work??

Thanks.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
6 REPLIES 6

Hi there @swimjules, welcome to the Community Forums. Thanks a million for all the details you've shared with us about the issues with your trends on the Female Health tile and for taking the time to troubleshoot this situation prior to contacting us. 

Please confirm that your phone and Fitbit app are up-to-date. Also, log out/in from the Fitbit app and check again. I'd like to have more details about what you can see from your end. Please attach a screenshot of this. 

I'll be waiting for your response. 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes
Sent from my iPhone
Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the same issue as well. I have been logging and it tells me the same thing. Then on one area it tells me no cycles logged and I have logged them.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Maria.

My phone is up to date as is the Fitbit app. I have also logged out of the app and logged back in but no trends are showing

48496B48-2A2C-4684-8F20-BA44344628D4.png

62650F40-6332-43EB-A5FD-3BA951F1CDAC.png

Best Answer

Mine shows the same thing to........

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have this same exact issue (august 2021) so frustrating as it was one of the features i was really looking forward to! has anyone been able to solve this issue? 

Best Answer