Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pregnancy Tracker clock face now available (Versa and Versa Lite)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hi everyone.

I just thought I'd share the brand new Pregnancy Tracker clock face with you. It's similar to popular Android and iOS apps but instead it's on your wrist!

It was first published on the Fitbit app gallery yesterday so you can find it in the 'Recently Added' category. I love it but as my husband developed it, I'm obviously slightly biased!

Anyway, it would be great to get some feedback from other pregnant mums. 🤰🤗

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Jodie4414Version 4.1.0 is now available so your issue should be fixed. Thanks for your patience!

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43

I can't find it,  what is the name?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry, I have an Ionic. Nevermind. Cool idea though!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yeah unfortunately it's not available on the Ionic yet but hopefully if there's enough interest, it could be updated to support all devices.

I will add a few screenshots of the clock face later today. You should be able to find it by searching 'pregnancy', 'baby' or 'parent' via the Fitbit app.

Best Answer

Cool, thanks!

Moderator edit: personal info removed

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community Forums @hlindsay! This is so cool! 😉 Say thanks to your husband for making and sharing this awesome new clock face. I tell my sister to try it out! 

Please let us know if you guys decide to make this clock face for Ionic too. My friend @KasiYo and I would love to have it. 

Happy stepping! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Here’s some screenshots. You can change the colour theme via the settings page.

It shouldn’t be too difficult to update it to support Ionic.

Size screenSize screen

Main screenMain screen

Days left screenDays left screen

Best Answer

Awesome @hlindsay😊 Thanks for sharing some screenshots of your clock face to show us how it looks like.

Happy stepping! 

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer

Hi.

The Pregnancy Tracker clock face now supports imperial or metric units for displaying length and weight. The new version was published on the App Gallery earlier today. You can change your preference via your Fitbit profile settings page. After clicking ‘Submit’, you will need to sync your device using the Fitbit app for the clock face to update.

As Fitbit currently don't provide app/ clock face download statistics, please let me know if you're using the clock face. I really appreciate all the support!

Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @peterlindsay! Thanks so much for the great update for this clock face. I'm sure the users who have been using it will love the implementation. 

Hope to hear the feedback from them! Smiley Very Happy

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @KasiYo and @MarreFitbit! Pregnancy Tracker is now available for Ionic! 😄

Feel free to follow me on Twitter @FitbitClockFace. I'm currently giving away a FREE Fitbit Versa/ Versa Lite Classic Band, you can find out more here;

https://twitter.com/FitbitClockFace

Thanks!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. Thanks to everyone who has downloaded the clock face, I hope you like it!

I know some people have struggled a bit with the date entry so hopefully this helps. When entering your due date or LMP the format is very important. Due to limitations with the Fitbit SDK, you need to enter the hyphens (dashes) manually. For example, if your due date is 12 September 2019, you should enter '12-09-2019'.

I'm hoping to release another update soon which aims to improve user experience. Thanks.

days_left.png

Best Answer

Hi again.

Breastfeeding Buddy clock face now available for Versa and Versa Lite. 🤱 If you liked Pregnancy Tracker, check it out!

https://gallery.fitbit.com/details/dd75a709-7305-47c8-9748-a54260387191

I'm planning to introduce additional features, e.g. nappy changes and sleeps in future updates. Thanks!

Best Answer

Hi everyone!

Over 700 downloads and counting! 🤗 Thanks for all your support and feedback.

Lately, I've been thinking about developing a Pregnancy Tracker Pro version which would include the following additional features;

- Kicks Counter

- Contraction Timer

Obviously, this would require a considerable amount of effort to implement so I'd probably charge $1.49 USD for it. If you think this is a good idea, then please vote for this post so I can gauge user interest. Don't worry, the free version of Pregnancy Tracker would still be available!

Best Answer

how do i add the pregnancy tracker to my versa lite?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @isldmama. You need to download the clock face using the Fitbit app on your phone.

Best Answer
0 Votes

ok i changed it but now it’s not showing on my fitbit. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

@isldmamaI don't understand your question. Can you see this screen on your phone?

Screenshot_20191202-123226.jpgAlso, have a look at this Fitbit help article, https://help.fitbit.com/articles/en_US/Help_article/2311

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone.

You can now rate clock faces and apps within your Fitbit app. If you're using the Pregnancy Tracker clock face, please take a second to provide a rating. Currently it has over 1000 downloads! Thanks.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I tried to download it on my Versa Lite and I waited forever for it to work. If you try to download the app and then go back to the fitbit app and select your watch, select Clock Faces, it will say "some things didn't finish installing, would you like to finish" select yes and it will work. Although I haven't quite figured out how to put the data in. It won't work for me. Hope this helps!

Best Answer