Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

RESOLVED: Tracked periods were deleted (Android)

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Fitbit Update: 2/25/19

Hi, everyone!

Today we have released the Fitbit for Android app version - 2.88 to all users. This app version contains the fix for period data being deleted. Please update to this version as soon as you can.

In addition, I would like to make it clear that any data that may have disappeared will not re-appear after updating to this new app version. We hope this sets you all back on track and we're super thankful for your patience while this was investigated.

Now that a fix has been released, I'm going to close this thread from further comments. If you come across this issue in the future or have any new issue to report we ask that you create a new topic to let us know.

Fitbit Update: 1/22/19

Hey all!

We've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. Thanks for those who have reported on here and contributed to this thread. The problem has been escalated for investigation. 

We appreciate your help and will update everyone when we have more info. Please stay tuned and we thank you for your patience! 

Fitbit Update: 10/26/18

Hi everyone!

A new version of the Fitbit Android app (2.82) was released yesterday to 10% of Android users that should resolve this issue. We anticipate it will roll out to 100% soon. If you haven't received the update yet, please stay tuned. Thanks again for your patience and reports!

Fitbit Update: 10/12/18

Hey folks! 

Our team is still investigating the root cause of this issue. We're really sorry for any inconvenience this has caused and are working towards a long-term resolution. I really appreciate everyone's feedback and reports. I'll keep you all updated when more information is available. 

Fitbit Update: 7/12/18

Hi, everyone!

Thanks so much for jumping in here to report your Female health data has disappeared in the Fitbit for Android app. Our team is aware of the issue and will investigate the cause. I noticed many more reports of this coming in starting yesterday 7/11. 

When I have more information or updates, I'll announce them here. Thanks for your cooperation! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
210 REPLIES 210
Mine is still acting up.  For instance it shows I have 77 days until my next period today.  

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer

Soooo frustrating! The same keeps happening to me. I've just quit using it....check out p tracker, I originally used it before this feature and I'm going back. 

I'm super disappointed that this issue is still not being addressed. Maybe the PMs and leadership team don't understand how important this data is to women. Especially those that might be trying to start a family.

😭😞

Best Answer
You said it.  It's kind of a joke.

Best Answer

My data literally disappeared as i was lookimg at the screen. App up to date, tried the troubleshooting. This is the THIRD time this has happened.

Best Answer

My female health tracker won't save any info I load into it and has erased all my past logs!  Is there currently a bug in the app???

Best Answer

Fitbit Update: 1/22/19

Hey all!

We've noticed this issue has re-emerged this month. Thanks for those who have reported on here and contributed to this thread. The problem has been escalated for investigation. 

We appreciate your help and will update everyone when we have more info. Please stay tuned and we thank you for your patience! 

Want to get more steps? Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
My issue didn't start this month.  It started a while.back and they never returned like I was told.  Decembers period was recorded and I was then told it would be three months until my next one.  This is an entirely new issue.  I'm not thinking this is working at all.

Best Answer

Is anything really being done to fix this feature? There have been no improvements in the way it functions and these complaints have been consistent since rollout.  Why not just disable the feature all together until it's fixed and save us all the frustration of continuing to give it a try only to see all of our data disappear.

Best Answer

This is really difficult...I desperately needed my data for a DRs appointment..it was all there 3 days ago, 5 months worth, and now it's all gone today.  Any recovery available?

Best Answer

Glad I'm not the only one, I've lost all my data quite a few times now, (initially thought I was going mad) it was all there a few days ago and it's all gone again, really annoying, might have to result to taking screen shots when I've logged them, 

Best Answer

It was nice to have it all in one app, but today I watched my past ones erase right before my eyes! I was showing a friend how neat it was because I only recently learned of this feature. Sounds like it's a recurring problem. Maybe they should think about buying one of the female health tracker apps that has it all together!

Best Answer

Hi @Nannette91903@DodoMitchell@Ar1z0nagrl@Leexpamela and @Tleigh1976.

Thanks for letting us know about this issue and for your patience. We'll continue to monitor the situation, and we understand that this isn't the resolution you're hoping for, but rest assured we're always working to improve our products. We'll keep you updated as soon as we get more details about it.

We really appreciate your understanding.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Oh my gosh!! I'm so fed up with fitbit! I found all my data on my cycle is deleted! And I had info all the way from August 2018.... 

This is just getting ridiculous now! First tracker won't sync, then it won't track properly and now this!! 

My fitbit is just an expensive step tracker at this point, when will this company start addressing these issues?! 

Best Answer
Agreed.  

Best Answer

Hey there @Rosellie and @Nannette91903, thanks for stopping by! Thank you for the thorough feedback.

We don't want to create frustration in our customers. Fitbit has been designed to provide motivation and help you to reach your daily goals to success. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback.

As mentioned above, please note that we've been working on getting solve this but we're still waiting for our team to give us more details in regards when this will change. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you.

If there's any questions present, let me know.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Having this problem on Feb 3 2019

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Vwbug2004, it's nice to see you here! Sorry to hear about this, as it has been discussed in this thread, the problem has been escalated for investigation. 

Please stay tuned and we thank you for your patience! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

My "female health" tile has disappeared completely and I can't find an option to add it again.   It is not part of the list of tiles to select.  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello,

My period prediction was off by a week so I deleted it and then waited until I got my period to log it in. I just got my period and I pressed the pencil button and it put in my period and it did the pink on the days I had my period just like normal. I logged in the details with the plus button and I clicked done then the period deleted itself. So I logged it in again but then it deleted itself again and I can’t fix it. I realized this happened right after the update so idk if it was the app or the update?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @Amy206 and @ShavieLou, thanks for stopping by! Also, thanks for the detailed information you've provided. As mentioned above, the problem has been escalated for investigation. 

Sorry for this inconvenience. Welcome to the Forums @Amy206.

Ping me out if you have any additional questions! 

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer