Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no pregnancy option?

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Seriously, it's almost 2020 and we still don't have an option to change to pregnant? Or am I missing something? I have the Versa. 

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

It's nice to see you here @Junebea, welcome! Thanks for sharing your feedback, we really appreciate your comments about this option.

I was making some research and was able to find some ideas that you're suggesting:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. We're always interested in ways to improve the product. Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

How is there STILL no option? I’ve looked at 15 different Google results that say it’s been solved, but all that shows up is that we need to vote for it to be an option???? Most of those posts to back to 2017/2018. It’s nearly the end of 2020 and you still haven’t done it, despite how much people want it. Seems like you don’t really care 🙄🙄🙄

Best Answer

People have commented and voted for years. It's ridiculous at this point. We shouldn't have to vote for something like this. It's insulting to all women that it wasn't even added to begin with. If I would have known this before I would have never bought one!

Best Answer
0 Votes