Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Suggestion for birth control option settings

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I feel like there could be some options that account for non-heterosexual relationships. I currently have "None" marked, but it's more like "Not applicable." (Which could also apply to an infertile partner in general.) Just a thought.

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Welcome to the Female Health board @SunsetRunner! Woman Very Happy Your ideas is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 REPLY 1

Welcome to the Female Health board @SunsetRunner! Woman Very Happy Your ideas is great. I was making some research and was able to find this idea asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas and leave a comment to show support for them. Since this is a newly launched feature, we're always interested in ways to improve the product! Thanks for your feedback. 

For anything else you would like to see implemented in this feature for the future, consider visiting our Feature Suggestions board. Look under the label "Female Health Tracking" for existing ideas that might match your own and vote!  

Let me know if there's anything else I may assist you with.

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes