Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using Female health tracking

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Wondering where to find the female health tracker in my fiibit versa IOS app?? I have seen all this information today about this segment being launched and my app is up to date so why can't I see it?

Moderator edit: title for clarity 

Best Answer
28 REPLIES 28

Hello

oa female health tracking available on the Alta HR?

Thanks

Best Answer
0 Votes

I have the versa and android phone

I have not been given notice that this feature is available.

i'm up to date on all my software

I'm really looking forward to using the women's heath app but am disappointed we haven't got there yet

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there @SunsetRunner! Currently, Female health tracking feature is only available on Ionic and Versa watches. However, you'll still be able to see it on your Dashboard or app. 

Welcome to the Community @twiztc! I would like you to make sure you've logged a period on your app and then sync your Versa. After this, your female health app should appear. 

Hope this helps! 

Want to get more active? Visit Get Moving in the Lifestyle Discussion Forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you

Its all working perfectly now 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey @twiztc! I'm glad to hear that everything is working perfectly now after checking @SilviaFitbit's post. In case you want to get more detailed information about your Female Health Tracking on the Fitbit app or your watch, I'd recommend checking the article: What is female health tracking in the app? and How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

In case you have some spare time, I would like to invite you to visit our Discussions board where you will find great tips and encouragement from other members and if there's anything else I can do for you, please keep me posted!

Maria | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Silvia!

I recently got a Fitbit Versa and I'm using an Android phone. However, I cannot seem to find the female tracking feature at all. Even when I've followed the instructions on the other help forums. There is no option for me to log a period on the app as well.

Janice

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @Janisu, it's nice to see a new member around! Thanks for following the tips and recommendations provided in the Community Forums, nice way to go! Woman Very Happy

So I can better assist you, can you please post me a picture showing what you're getting in your Fitbit app? Also, please make sure that your Female Health Tile isn't hidden:

1. From the Fitbit app dashboard, tap or click Edit at the bottom of the dashboard.
  2. To show hidden tiles, tap or click the + icon in the top left corner of the tile you want to show.
  3. Tap or click Done.

Note: You must have iOS 10 or greater installed on your iPhone or iPad to edit your dashboard.

Have you checked that your Fitbit app is up-to-date

Looking forward to your reply.

Was my post helpful? Give it a thumbs up to show your appreciation! Of course, if this was the answer you were looking for, don't forget to make it the Best Answer! Als...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Tracking Fertility / Ovulation / Cycles must include a Basal Body Temperature field. Fitbit needs to research further into what data women actually use to track these things. It's more annoying to have this feature without required info, then to have it at all. What a disappointment.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome on board @JVEnz, it's nice to see you here! I'd like to give thanks for the feedback you've provided towards our product. Please know that we provide feedback to our team based on community posts and we are always working on improving our devices and overall environment based on that feedback. 

While you may not be able to log your temperature, please add it to our Feature Suggestions. However, I was making some research and was able to find these ideas asking for the same:

Please cast a vote for these ideas (or for the one which best suits to your request) and leave a comment to show your support for them. 

Just wanted to provide an update and let you know you can now turn off Fertility predictions in the settings for Female health tracking. Make sure you update the Fitbit app to the latest version. 

For more information, please check out our help article with more details: How do I use the Fitbit app to track my period?

IMG-7292.jpeg

For more information, see our blog posts 4 All-Too-Common Period Myths—Debunked and Ovulation, Fertility, and Pregnancy: What It Really Takes To Make a Baby.

I'll be around if you need further assistance! 

Best Answer
0 Votes