Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Come say hello & introduce yourself!

Hi, Fitbit friends! 

What a great day to step into the community! Welcome to all new members and if you were gone for a while, we're also glad to have you back. 

I know you're supper busy with your healthy activities, so thanks for taking a break from stepping to say hi and introduce yourself. 😎

Feel free to share a little bit about yourself. You can add any other important thing or goal in your life!

• Name:
  • Country you live in:
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...)
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...)
  • Define yourself using 1 word: 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
322 REPLIES 322

Hi my name is Angela I'm new to the Fitbit world I don't even know how to use it

Angela Marks
Best Answer
0 Votes

Name: Laura Rickett

Country you live in: North Wales

What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) Sense 2

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) To get Fit For forty

Define yourself using 1 word: positive

Best Answer
0 Votes

hello, my name is sara kanciova  👋🏻
Im from london, england. 
my goals are to lose weight, be more active and just feel good about myself. One word to describe myself would be kind. 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I am Franklin, I am in the USA and am using a inspire 3, I like to mainly walk but sometimes do other activities.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Name: Danielle 

Country you live in: USA

What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 2

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Workout, work, exercise 😄

Define yourself using 1 word: Versatile 

Best Answer
0 Votes

In 2022, a wearable device helped detect a serious medical condition. In early 2022, I purchased a Fitbit Fitness Tracker with blood pressure and heart monitoring capabilities.

For over a year, I had been experiencing episodes of very rapid and forceful heart palpitations, with my heart feeling like it was flopping in my chest. These episodes occurred nearly every night and during periods of rest. The Fitbit regularly alerted me with notifications of "Atrial Fibrillation" or "Inconclusive Reading" during these times of elevated heart rate.

After several months of receiving these alerts, I mentioned my symptoms to my primary care physician. While I believed it may have been anxiety, she recommended a cardiology evaluation to fully assess the situation. It took a few weeks to secure my initial cardiologist appointment. When I described the Fitbit notifications, the cardiologist was initially skeptical. However, an electrocardiogram (EKG) that day was normal. Out of an abundance of caution, he ordered an echocardiogram, stress test, and cardiac monitor to rule out any serious underlying issues.

Upon follow up after test completion, the cardiologist reviewed the results. The echocardiogram appeared normal, and the stress test showed no abnormalities. However, the cardiac monitor recording revealed multiple episodes of atrial fibrillation. I was immediately started on two medications as a result.

Had I not purchased the Fitbit, it is unclear how much longer it would have taken for me to seek medical attention for my severe palpitations. Please continue advancing wearable technology and efforts to make these devices more accessible. In my case, it helped detect a potentially life-threatening condition.

Best Answer

Hi! I'm Kenneth. I'm using a Fitbit Inspire 2. Was recently diagnosed with type 2 diabetes. I'm trying to lose weight, but all I can do is a couple of walks

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Krbeers — Welcome to the group! The battle against Diabetes is a real one, and we’re with you. Weight loss is a commitment to you for your future, so - step by step - we’re with you!

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Bojan Raman
  • Country you live in: India/US
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I want to make a record of getting over 10,000 steps everyday for 1000 days. I set this goal last year and now I have made over 366 days. I hope to continue and succeed in my goal. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Ambitious
Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name: Dory
  • Country you live in:United States of America 
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Strong Mom class, water, protein, and movement. 
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Learner
Best Answer
0 Votes

Name: Steve

Country you live in: USA

What Fitbit you're using right now? Blaze and Aria Gen1 Scale

What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Running up to half-marathon distance 

Define yourself using 1 word: Determined

Best Answer
0 Votes
  • Name:  My name is Kelly
  • Country you live in: I live in the Netherlands
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? (Versa, Luxe, Sense, Inspire...) I use the fitbit sense.
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? (Pilates, run, push-ups, squats...) I want to lose weight. And I would like to be stronger and more energetic.
  • Define yourself using 1 word Happy!

Buttt I have a question:

I paid for fitbit premium (like 10 minutes ago) but I can't see recipes and I can't find the community/groups in the app. Last year I had this trial of 6 months, and I joined some groups. I really liked it! I searched on google but I can't find the answer. Can you tell me how this works?:)

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yojana-

I do not see a way to post on this board?  Oh, and, can I add Fitbit friends anywhere on the website? 

Thank you,

Duane O. Matt

Best Answer
0 Votes

Kitten29usa ....USA ... fitbit charge 4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Will you be friends with me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all! I started my weight loss/ healthy lifestyle journey on January 1st and have lost 11 lbs thus far. I couldn't be more proud of myself!

• Name: Mariel
  • Country you live in: USA- Michigan
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 4.. love it!
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Met with dietician to create a healthy food plan and aim to burn 2,000/week.. with the plan and meeting the exercise goal, I should be able to lose 2lbs per week!
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Strong
Best Answer
0 Votes

USA    home     Does Fitbit take BP'S? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone !

• Name: Daniel 
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 4 - I LOVE IT !
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? I want to improve my heart health, sleep, calorie intake, and fitness levels.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Thriving

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello to the group. Here's a bit about me.

• Name: Donna
  • Country you live in: US
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Versa 4
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? Walk everyday, and weights workout or bands workout 3 days a week
  • Define yourself using 1 word: Upbeat
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello everyone!! 

I am a stay at home husky mom! 

• Name: Michelle
  • Country you live in: USA
  • What Fitbit you're using right now? Sense
  • What do you do to achieve your fitness goals? New to all of this, we used to walk the pack but I have a back injury that has prevented me from doing that. I am currently in physical therapy and slowly getting into core strength and balance. I am doing some Pilates.
  • Define yourself using 1 word: determined
Best Answer
0 Votes