Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fitbit Field tester signup

ANSWERED

Hello,

I received an email from.. noreply@e.fitbit.com. inviting me to join Fitbit Field testing at beta.fitbit.com.

Just asking is this genuine?

Thanks in advance.

Chris

Best Answer
27 REPLIES 27

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know that you never hear anything about the Field test @kookykrazee.

Do you have the name of the test you were going to participate, so I can ask again?

Keep on visiting the forums. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I was told that someone would get back to me and regular support never replied to support tickets.  I was invited and need to verify my information online but I cannot long in.  It says it will send me a message to confirm my info, but it never comes.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us @kookykrazee. Did you contact support for this? 

Do know which trial where you invited to? Do you have the invitation?

I'll be waiting for your response.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, a few times, they never replied about anything.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks for getting back to us and for letting me know that you contacted support without a reply @kookykrazee.

Do you still have the invitation for the trial?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes, every couple weeks, I check the link to see if I will actually ever get the email that says it confirms my account.  After about 400-500 times trying over the past year+ it still doesn't do anything.

Best Answer

Thanks for getting back to us and I'm sorry to hear you get the invitation every couple weeks @kookykrazee.

Could you please send me a screenshot of the last invitation you received to ask again?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I had an emergency out of town and just got back.  The email I got is all I have for information.  None ever replied with any information via support multiple times I sent requests for information.

Best Answer
0 Votes