Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I log ad-hoc meditation sessions and add them to Mindfulness sessions?

ANSWERED

Hello community, 

I meditate regularly and many times during the day. I do self-led meditation, use the Calm app and various other methods. 

It would be great if I could add these to the Mindfulness sessions so all my meditation sessions could be registered in one place. 

Is it possible to add ad-hoc meditation sessions?

Also, is there an option for an open ended meditation session with either silence or some background music? 

Thank you! 😊

Best Answer
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

@Dorita27 I absolutely agree with you but unfortunately there is not an option to log the meditation sessions that you do on your own. That feature has been suggested before and you can vote for it here if you're interested. 

I'm not clear on what you are asking about in your last question, so I'm sorry if I'm not understanding. There are some "Relaxing Sounds" mindfulness sessions in the Fitbit app that might be what you are looking for. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

@Dorita27 I absolutely agree with you but unfortunately there is not an option to log the meditation sessions that you do on your own. That feature has been suggested before and you can vote for it here if you're interested. 

I'm not clear on what you are asking about in your last question, so I'm sorry if I'm not understanding. There are some "Relaxing Sounds" mindfulness sessions in the Fitbit app that might be what you are looking for. 

Community Council Member

Amanda | Wyoming, USA
Pixel Watch 2, Inspire 3, Sense | Android

Best Answer

@alexthecat thank you so much for your reply! I've voted too and hopefully this feature will be added to Fitbit in the future. 😊

That was exactly what I meant and I've just found some in the app. Thank you again for your help. Really appreciate it. 🙏

Best Answer