Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Intermittent fasting

Is there a way to track intermittent fasting hours on the app? I currently use Zero, but would LOVE to see a fasting tracker added because Fitbit is where I track everything else! 

Best Answer
9 REPLIES 9

hey there @Coco48 - welcome to the community. There isn't an option for that currently, but you can post your suggestion on the official suggestion board and encourage like minded folks to "like" your post. If your post receives lots of attention, it may be considered for future enhancements. Here is the link in case you decide to do it.. click here 

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

I agree there need to be an intermittent fasting add on

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums @Coco48 @Mrkarnival

I recently started trying out intermittent fasting with some good results, it'd be very useful to have a feature like this. 

I found this idea on the Feature Suggestion section of the Community, so make sure to add your votes and comments!  😀

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

They could have added a simple notes section or something on your Fitbit App. I have asked this for a long time. I do IF as well and have to use a journal to keep track of my Fasting days and duration.  Very Disappointed that Fitbit cannot so something so simple !

AJay
Best Answer

Thank you for sharing this feedback, @anandjayaprasad! Don't forget to vote for this idea mentioned earlier, as this helps the team of developers to keep track of popularity and demand over time.  

Best Answer

I just spotted your profile, after that simply thought to text you. actually would like to know if you're able to become acquainated, and if so, make sure you respond to my letter. and potentially we can bash and hangout sometime together.

Best Answer

I would love to see a tracker added to fitbit. I currently use another app for my fasting tracking.

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @julesisajewel! It's great to see you around for the first time. 

Don't forget to vote for this idea posted in the forums: Intermittent Fasting tracker

Have a great day. 😁

Best Answer

I was also disappointed that fitbit doesn't have an intermittent-fasting clock, so I wrote one:

https://github.com/urigoren/IntermittentFastingFitbit

Enjoy !

Best Answer