Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Irregular Heart Notifications setup greyed out - one working solution

ANSWERED

Just for information - there are a number of questions on this topic where the problem is that (in a supported region) it is impossible to complete setup of the irregular heart notification setup because the Next button is greyed out.  There is a section which should be above this screen which requires you to verify your age, and in this scenario it doesn't show up so you can't continue.  Other people have suggested that by scrolling hard up and down and/or scrolling in different parts of the screen - you could make the option appear.  This never worked for me.

However I just noticed what my problem was.  I use reading glasses for small print, and as I don't like wearing them to look at my phone, I had turned the text size up in the general settings for my iPhone.  Setting them back to the default made the age verification section and enabled me to complete setup.

Best Answer
43 REPLIES 43
You got through – glad my solution worked for you! I got the Fitbit for the same reason you did - to recuperate after a big operation last year. It has helped me a lot and I hope you get on well with it as well. Best of luck 😊

[cid:image001.jpg@01DA8482.29CD3460]
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone! Thank you for your patience and reports. 
I've been informed that the situation with the Irregular heart rate notifications and the ECG should be solved by now. 

Could you please confirm if it's working for your?

Keep in mind to have the latest Fitbit app up to date. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Mine is good👍
Best Answer
0 Votes
Seems to be ok. Thanks
Best Answer
0 Votes