Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hey @Joker13133, I'm so glad to see you here. Good to hear that you're using Versa 2, I'm sure you will find a lot of friends here. You can check the last post to gather al ID users and start sending friend invitations. You can add you're looking friends who are active on the gym to have similar amount of calories burned or steps. I'm not at the gym right now but I'm sure you will find a lot of people here.

Check this other threads: Recenter December Step Challenge and Scavenger HuntShare Your Daily Readiness Score Here! and How long to notice weight loss on scales?

@SunsetRunner Nice to see you here. Sorry about the creepy request you got, you did a great job blocking that user. It's best if you report this type of interactions so we can follow up and take care of all our users. Thanks for sharing your ID user, I've sent you a friend invite. What type of activities are you interested in? 

You can add your comments to this new thread too: Are you tracking sleep every night?

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi I’m need to Fitbit and I’m 24 weeks pregnant. I’m looking for likeminded friends to do low impact challenges to maintain a healthy lifestyle throughout pregnancy. Feel free to send me a friend request 🙂 

Best Answer

Hi, my name is Cíntia, I'm Portuguese but currently in the UK!

Just got my first Fitbit but none of my friends and family have a smartwatch from the same brand 😅 soooo I'm here to look for some Fitbit friends so this can be more fun and challenging 😁

My Fitbit username is Cintia17 😊

Best Answer

hey OC California here. whoever is interested in weekday and weekend challenges, add me. All I ask for is to be around 6-13k a day and have some activity in the profile, as there are too many scam/fake profile requests that have no activity and I decline these requests.

Best Answer

Hi everyone! 

n this New Year, I am looking for friends to accompany me on my current weight loss journey for mutual encouragement, sharing tips/success stories, working through challenges, etc.  I'm a classic "yo-yo" dieter looking for stability with a healthier eating and wellness lifestyle.

HW: 253

CW: 226

GW: 190

I'm currently doing intermittent fasting (16:8, skipping breakfast), which works well for me. I have struggled over the holidays in eating sweets and unhealthy foods, so I am going to get back to tracking, which I know really helps.  I used to use MyFitnessPal, but the app is so buggy.  I think FitBit is better, especially since I have a Versa 2 now. I have been working out 2-3 days per week, but am trying to step that up to 6 days/week.  I primarily do elliptical and PiYo, but I am hoping to work in some strength training as well.  I'm trying to avoid running, as I want to do things that are lower impact on my knees.  Looking forward to adding friends to join in challenges and encouragement.  My profile is here: Fitbit - Andrew P.'s Profile

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi im Kaysi!! Im so excited that i found this thread! Im looking to be more active, learn my body's true potential, and discover the extent of my self-love! I have loved this journey so far and have said goodbye to 25lbs!! I still have about 75lbs to my ultimate goal so i would love some friends to join me on this path of self-discovery! Feel free to add me!(: 

Best Answer

Looking for some friends to motivate me on my journey to loving myself again. 

Best Answer

Average 13,000 steps per day.  Enjoy challenges.  Have premium. Been Fitbit active for years and will be for more years.

Best Answer

Hello Everyone,

I am a 25 year old mama to one. I am looking for additional motivation! I am a healthy weight, but my main focus is improving my cardiovascular health and building some solid muscle.

Add me, and let's challenge each other!

-FeminineQueen

Best Answer

hi looking for someone to keep me accountable as I gotta get down to 91 kg at 93 now and need to keep going.  I do spin and treadmil 

Best Answer

I’m a Paulo smith’s 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Fitbit community.

It looks like your post got cut off and sent too soon?

Best Answer
0 Votes

I would love some Fitbit friends who are on similar journeys as me. I'm 46, history of yo-yo dieting, discovered I have a legit food addiction which has led me to pile on the weight so I'm working on that. Food was like a cigarette to me. As soon as I woke up in the morning I would start seeking out sweets and if I didn't get some I was cranky. My doctor has put me on Contrave which is helping me so much with appetite and my obsession with food. I feel like for the first time in my life I have the ability to say yes or no to food. My cravings are so much less intense now. I am down 18 pounds and have about 40-50 more to go. @JodiB902 is my profile. 

Best Answer

Hello! I've had a fitbit for years but I've just recently discovered that adding friends can get me into some fun challenges. I am turning 51 in just 2 weeks and would like to add a few more ladies in their 50's to my list. My personal goad this year is to keep moving and get 2022 steps this year.

Best Answer

Hi everyone,

I am Sam from Los Angeles and looking for new friends to get motivated and inspired.

Feel free to add!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Everyone,

Just go my charge 5 and looking for some Fitbit Friends to help keep my motivated, im in my 40s and before Covid I was doing 10 - 12,000 steps daily.

Fee free to add me 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello!

I am looking for some motivation to be active! Challenges are always a plus in this department, feel free to add and invite me to your challenges! 🙂 

Thanks!

Best Answer

Looking for friends for challenges https://www.fitbit.com/user/9YFR7R

Best Answer

Looking for challenges and motivation to keep me moving and fitbit friends of course 

Best Answer
0 Votes