Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Really looking for friends! I got about 200lbs to lose and would like some extra motivation with challenges 🙂 

Best Answer

Hi my name is Julie Anne and I'm new to fitbit started on my new inspire after Christmas I'm 44 and would love to be friends with fellow fitbits 🤗 my username is julieanne76

Best Answer
I tried looking for you. Couldn’t find you. Add me. janicesoulliere

Get Outlook for iOS
Best Answer
0 Votes
I hope you receive this mail.  I am sorry you could not find me.  I am not proficient in how to use the Fitbit program on e:mail.   You may contact me at Husker1205@yahoo.com
Best Answer

Looking for a few friends to push me during the winter months - need extra motivation because of the COLD!!

Best Answer

Sure add me julieanne76

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey,

i am quite new to Fitbit and want to try all these Challenges i can get! I try to loose weigth and would really appriciate every Motivation i could get 🙂
Add me if you want!

Best Answer

Hi,

i am a new jogger. 32yr female in Los Angeles. I have been practicing running myself for the past few months. Hope to make some friends to do challenges and motivate each other together. Thanks for adding me!

Best Answer

Hi,

I'm just a beginner trying to get in shape, all the while juggling life as a single mom of 3 teenagers. Any and all motivating new friends welcome. 

Best Answer

Hello!!

I’m in my mid 30s an love fitness. I got back into the gym fall of 2020 and fell back in love with weight lifting, an slowly developing a love for cardio!! Looking for friends who like to do challenges!!! Add me!

Best Answer

Add me away, folks.. 29 years young female, living in Colorado.

I shoot for 10K steps a day, which is usually taken care of on my morning walk, save for the weekends..

Vegan and striving to be the best version of myself possible. 

and would appreciate others who have similar step counts and goals. I love challenges and accountability. 

Best Answer

Hello,

I'm looking for new friends to keep motivated! I'm a 35 yo who is getting back into the swing of working out. None of my friends have Fitbits, so I'm looking for some Fitbit friends. I'm also on MFP as cbright2018. Thanks in advance for the add!

Best Answer

Hi, 

I’m new to the forums, would like to participate in more challenges and help motivate others 😊

Best Answer

Hey! I’m Tom from oxford uk. I’m 35 and up until recently I have been lucky that my lifestyle involved enough exercise to keep me fit. I now need to drive a lot more rather than cycle so really need the drive to do exercise elsewhere so really want to start running. I would really appreciate some Fitbit friends to help push me to achieve some goals and lose the belly :). happy to chat or just exercise, but really need something to help drive me! Feel free to add me. 

Best Answer

Would love some friends on fitbit. I just started again and am aiming for min of 8-10k. Working hard to get healthy and stay active, I need all the help I can get!! Add me 🙂

Best Answer

I am a 40 year old Army vet and mom with a new Fitbit! I have posted before (years ago 😂) so putting my info back on as I have changed my lifestyle a bit. Back to working out and usually get 10,000-20,000 steps a day. Add me for challenges, accountability, support, whatever you need to keep you motivated and in shape😬:hundred_points: 

You get out what you put in
Best Answer

I must be doing something wrong 😞 When I try to add someone it keeps telling me there is no user by that name...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi All!

I need some friends tooo!  40m London if it matters.

No weight loss goals but am trying to do 15k to 20k  plus steps a day instead of watch netflix for 6 hours straight every evening 😳

Best Answer

Hi! My name is Kae and I'm located on the East Coast, USA (NYC). Would love to join in daily or weekly challenges. I would love to be inspired and motivated by others who are crushing it, while I try to keep up, lol. Feel free to add if you're looking for a new Fitbit friend!

Best Answer