Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hello everyone,

My name is Adam and I am 25 years old.

I'm looking for new friends to stay motivated.

Thank you for adding me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello, I’m Becky, 33 I’ve used my Fitbit on and (largely) off for the last 4 years. During the pandemic I’ve switched to working from home and found my activity levels plummeted... so in an effort to get back some fitness since 1st November I’ve made sure I’ve hit at least 10k steps every single day.

I’ve done well so far but have always used Fitbit as a sole step counter, and now I feel to keep my motivation I need some Fitbit friends! So please add me, would love to get involved in some challenges. Have been averaging 15-20k steps.

Thanks!

Best Answer
I tried to add you, but it said username not found.

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android
Best Answer
0 Votes
Username changed to Chetas

Thank you!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi all!

I'm also looking for friends to keep up the motivation. Trying to reach more than 10 k per day. Feel free to add!

/Alex from Sweden

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, everyone, and welcome to all the new users in the Fitbit Community forums @Alx91 @Prozac81 @Rodster28 @Becky2121 @Drobecek14 @Kadee_W @Kerris76 @Fgtom @Ddawg93 @caritaan😁 

I hope you can find many friends on here to stay motivated 💪

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi!

I'm also looking for new fitbit-friends! I'm a 47 year old male from the Netherlands. Love walking and cycling and want to loose some weight. Want to know more? Add me! 🙂

Thanks!

Richard

Best Answer

I need some friends,  feel free to add me up 

Best Answer

Excellent, welcome to the Community forums @Ries1973 @SexyBuddy!  

What Fitbit device or smartwatch do you guys have? 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Fitbit Friends😊 

I am the owner of a brand new Sense and getting familiar with it. I`ve lost 57kg already but 15 kg still remained till my final goal. 

It was really challenging do not gain back all the kilos during the last few month.  The weather and the rules did not help too much. 😂

I need a friends to share experiences and  keep motivated each other (or we just share funny memes 😎 and quotes to raise our mood) 🤣

Beata (43),  Norway 

Best Answer

Started to use the Fitbit again. Now I'm looking for more fitbit-friends to keep up the motivation with challenges.
I usually get 10,000-15,000 steps a day. 

Feel free to add me  🙂

- Chiyoko (39), Germany

Best Answer

Amazing, good job @BeataH! I just added you 🙂

Best Answer

Hello!

I'm 32yo from Finland, feel free to add me! 😊

I'm trying to keep up the healthy lifestyle every day and take care my body & mind. 🌿

Best Answer

Feel free to add me everyone!

Just got a Fitbit Sense that came with 6 months premium and don’t have any friends for challenges 😥

Best Answer
I have had my FitBit for a couple of years and my steps are about the same.  I would like to challenge both of us but am not sure how to find out and read your reply.  
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone

I'm 28 and from Denmark, I'm looking for friends to stay motivated, have challenges with and small chats 🙂
I'm trying to get 10.000-15.000 steps a day.

Feel free to add me!

Best Answer

Hello, I’m a proud owner of the new Fitbit Sense since yesterday and im looking for new friends to do challenges with 😊

during quarantine I might do less than 10k steps but in normal times, that’s my daily usual

with all the house chores, I do have lots of active minutes and try to stay active 

Feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer

Great platform by CallieM !!

looking forward to adding more friends and doing more challenges. Please feel free to add (but do not if your purpose is business proposals and/or data digging).

If anyone organizing fitness events/challenges in :united_arab_emirates:, I’d be glad to know more.

CHEERS!!

\👊🏼/

Best Answer

Hi everyone

Have been a Charge 4 user for just over a year and started out great. 

I'm feeling like I've hit a slump just recently and would love some motivation to kick everything back up again.

Send a friend request.

Looking for inspiration and laughs.

Have a great day 😁 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone!

I am Pedro, 28, from Portugal and for the last two years I've been steadily (for the most part) been losing weight (down 30 kg so far) and getting into better shape and health.

Been using Fitbit for almost a year now, and I am looking for ways to motivate me even more, do some challenges, keep me on my toes 😄 

I average between 10000 and 15000 steps daily, so if you're kind enough add me and let's all stay motivated!

Best Answer