Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hi I am lazy with good magic expectations never write 

Best Answer

Looking to find more friends in the 5K step range (give or take a thousand) to join us for challenges.  If you are much above that, it won't be beneficial to any of us so looking for those around 5K.  Thanks!

Click here www.fitbit.com/user/57RXY5

Best Answer

Welcome to all the new users in the Community @BeataH @Chiyoko @piiapee @SunsetRunner @laerke_dk @RD. @PedroLopes!! 

I hope you can find lots of new friends here to start new challenges and motivate each other! 😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I'm around the 5k range. I hope some day it will be easy but for so long I didn't care about getting in better shape. So this is where I start. Anyone in the 5,000 range +/- 1000 is welcome to add me. 

Best Answer

Hi add me please 🙂 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums @LostintheValley @Mellaw!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just looking for other people to connect with on fitbit to help keep me motivated, I'm not doing any particular challenge ( apart from doing a 25k running training app)

Im just trying to burn more calories than I consume each day and keeping active. Add me to give me some peer pressure and passive encouragement. 

https://community.fitbit.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/20934561

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Davide,

Thank you for the nice words … Fitbit is a great company and a wonderful community. 

I find dozens of new "fit" friends already.  😀

Regards, Beata

Best Answer

I am Chris, 43, and a work-from-home dad.  Looking for some friends in the US Virginia Beach area for challenges and motivation.

Best Answer

Hi everyone! Feel free to add me!😊

My name is Anouck and i’m from The Netherlands! :netherlands:I’m 24 years old and working out everyday! Let’s be friends!

Best Answer

No problem @BeataH😁

And welcome to the forums @Borgling @SunsetRunner @Anouckb1, it's great to see that you're looking for friends and motivation. Don't forget to introduce yourselves here as well: Come say hi & introduce yourself😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am in friendly competion....How often does it reset? I don't mind losing every week, but getting behind and staying behind is no fun

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi everyone, looking for fitbit friends so I can join in challenges and have a bit of competition. Please feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @Jlynn3

You mean how often do steps reset in a challenge, correct? Or you mean how often your Fitbit device resets the number of daily steps?  

Keep me posted. 

Best Answer
0 Votes
I know my fitbit resets daily,but the friends challenge has be confused.
Last week I had 54,xxx. This week it says 47,xxx but I've been sick this
week and have only gone 24,xxx (if I count Sunday,10,xxx less if it resets
Monday) I don't understand that recording at
Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add me, looking to get 10k steps everyday consistently

Best Answer

Hello!

Am looking for some new friends - I average between 5k and 8k steps a day, but trying to get better about hitting 10k. In the US, Central time - feel free to add me for challenges and stuff!

Best Answer

Greetings all, only had Inspire HR for about 2 weeks, 51 years old, unfit, overweight and have fibromyalgia but please feel free to add me as a friend and when i am feeling good i will give some competition to other's starting off 🙂

Best Answer

Hi @Jlynn3! You mean how often is the number if steps reset in a challenge, correct?  

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, you had me at Dog. It says I am a Recovery Runner...ah never will be a runner...I would be very interested in being friends to support and encourage each other.I am a newbie?very very deconditioned.Really want to improve each week & practice better self care.Not sure how to find you and connect as friends if you want...hmmm....Barb in Ottawa @BWGrace

Best Answer
0 Votes