Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Good on you! Um...relate to your moniker and the Netflix bingeing.I dont recognize my body anymore.

Ta, Barb in Ottawa @BWGrace 

Best Answer

Hi, sounds like we have those 2 bits of info in common.It would be gr8 to support each other.I am wary of friend requests that dont have any "about me" info since I read that Fraud happens sometimes.Maybe send me a friend request and we can go from there.Hope you are as well as possible today.Ta,Barb in Ottawa @BWGrace

Best Answer

Nice to meet you Kadee_W. I'm Natalie ... live in the St. Louis metro area.

I see that you are a jogger. I want to be a jogger, but I am quite sedentary right now (working from home.)  I get an average of ~ 5K steps per day.

Hoping you'll share how you got started jogging, and tips for maintaining a good jogging routine.

Best Answer

I’m new to Fitbit and need friends to participate in challenges. Sent me a friend request and let’s get to stepping 🙂

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @Bluelightsss! What Fitbit device/watch do you have? 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi there!   My name is ScottyGo - and I only have 7 Fitbit Friends - my wife is one of them, and my dog will not accept my invitations.

The Bingo game has got to be more fun with more participants - so please feel free to add me!

Best Answer

I'm Daniel from Alabama. I'm 48 years old. I have arthritis that makes it hard to get motivated to walk. Looking for some friends to compare stats, chat and motivate each other. Preferably around my age but all ages are fine.

Best Answer

Hey all, my name is Adam, I'm looking for friends to help challenge one another. I used to be very active but got out of shape and never back into it after some injuries and illnesses. Looking forward to getting to know many of you!

Best Answer

Hi, it's great to see you visiting the Community forums for the first time, welcome, @ScottyGo @BamaDan @Adam1776!  

it's great to see that you're looking for friends and motivation in the Community forums. Don't forget to introduce yourselves here as well: Come say hi & introduce yourself😁

Have a great day! 

Best Answer

Hi. I'm new to Fitbit and only have 2 friends that have it. I'd love to find others to be able to get motivated with some challenges or Bingo. Anybody looking can feel free to add me! Thanks!

Best Answer

Hey all, looking for new fitbit friends as I'm new (again) I'm really looking for friends to be motivated with! I'm 31 and from Texas I love being active and out hiking or doing activities with friends and family. Please add me, thanks!!

Best Answer

Hi Adam! Send me a friend request and we can encourage and support one another.

@Barb W.

Best Answer

Me too. I'll send a friend request. 

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @BeanGirl78 @Onlymytrex!! 😎 

Best Answer

Hi! I just got my Inspire 2 today and am looking for friends to do challenges and support each other. My step goal right now is 8,000 and I'm hoping to slowly increase. Add me please!! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nederland! 😄 

Gezellig! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

It's great to see that you've joined the Fitbit Community forums, I hope you can find many people on here to add to your challenges, @BeanGirl78 @Onlymytrex!

Best Answer

I'm not sure if this feed is still active, but if so, I could use some active friends. No spammers please. Thanks!

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums, @BeanGirl78 @Onlymytrex😀 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey guys, I’m Kelly, 39 year old mom of 4, grand mom of 1, and work with kids who have special needs for the local school board. Looking to get in shape and lose a ton of weight! Looking for Fitbit friends to come along on this journey with me! Https://Fitbit.com/user/9B7TR2

Best Answer