Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hey everyone!  I took a brief hiatus from my fitbit but now im trying to get back into it. I added some. of you as a friend but im sure I missed some. Love doing challenges! Click on my profile and add me pls! No spammers please. 

Best Answer

sorry i think i declined your request by accident. Pls send another! https://www.fitbit.com/user/5JWVPV

Best Answer

25, Canada Ontario. Looking for friends on here! Just recently got a Fitbit again.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3V92P8

Best Answer

Hey there, Lewis, 27M, UK

https://www.fitbit.com/user/95XXPW

Only have the one rl friend added right now that I go for my walks with, would love to have some friends for challenges/motivation!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Added you! I’m 28 from the UK! Let’s do challenges!

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am quite a bit older than you but definitely need to be challenged. I have had my Fitbit for a few years  Charge 2    I  have lost about 15 lbs. and have another to go.  I like to stretch with the AbDoer and CD.  Also have treadmill but do not enjoy using it.  I am a retired psychiatric RN for about a year now retired.  Wait to hear from you.  Phyllis of NV 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi Husker1205.I would luv to become Fitbit friends.I used to be a Psychiatric O.T. etc.My account on Fitbit is under Barb W. NOT bwgrace.Send me a friend request to Barb W.Hope to hear from you.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking for friends for my kid to stay motivated.

There are no fitbit owners in my region.

How to find friends for my kid?

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to all the new users in the Community forums, @Izahbel @Lewis94 @Sophyolivia @Zeid 

Don't forget to introduce yourselves here as well: Come say hi & introduce yourself. You can find many people to add as friends, and in other threads of the Community too!

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes

Trying to stay motivated by having people to compete with. Anyone Feel free to add me. 32 yo mom of 2 living in the Great lakes state 😁

Best Answer

Hey there @michellesto! Nice to see you here. Wow you look so young to be a mom, that's great!! I think that you will find a lot of friends here. 💜

Some tips: You can post your user ID so others can send you friend request, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user😉

If you find someone here on the Fitbit Forums that you would like to have as a friend, follow these steps to send him/her a friend request:

Another cool way to stay active is using our Feed on the Fitbit app. If you like to share daily pics and share ideas on how to be a new mom: Open the Fitbit app > at the bottom of the screen tap on Community > at the top of the screen tap on Groups > scroll all the way down and tap on Discover More Groups > look for the family option and check the group call New Moms > and join. 👶 😎🏆

Anything else, I'll be around!

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Nice to see that you're digging into the Fitbit Forums @SunsetRunner, let me give you a warm welcome to our community. I added you to my list of friends.  😁

What are you looking for? I can help you to find some motivation according to your goals. 🏆

Best Answer

Hello, I’m Katie and I live just outside London in the U.K. I turned 30 in December and I’ve finally found motivation to look after myself, eat healthier, slim down and get fitter.

I work in an office so don’t walk around as much as I’d like to! I average around 5-6k steps a day at the moment, and I go to the gym 2-3 times a week and try to be as active as I can and I’ve lost 20lbs so far (with a fair few pounds left to go!) None of my friends have fitbits so I’d love to find some people on here, with similar goals, to do challenges with and to help motivate each other 🙂

Best Answer

Hey @katxiii, it's great to see you here! Loved your introduction, specially this part >>"I’ve finally found motivation to look after myself". 💚

You came to the right place!  

Some tips: You can post your user ID so others can send you friend request, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user😉 I'm like you, I usually don't have a lot of steps during the month and I'm currently in a super fun challenge here on the Forums, you can take a look of it: STANDby July Step Challenge and Photo Scavenger Hunt. I know it's a long title LoL! But it's really easy, just follow the instructions on the first post. 

If you find someone here on the Fitbit Forums that you would like to have as a friend, follow these steps to send him/her a friend request:

Another cool way to stay active is using our Feed on the Fitbit app. If you like to share and see daily pics and gym workouts: Open the Fitbit app > at the bottom of the screen tap on Community > at the top of the screen tap on Groups > scroll all the way down and tap on Discover More Groups > look for the groups you might like to join in. Everybody there is very friendly. 👟🏆💪😊🖼

I'll be around, if you need help. Or if you just want to chat. You can open a new discussion thread in any of our Health & Wellness forums too.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I’m Elly. I am turning 30 in October and just recently got engaged and would love some friends via fitbit to motivate each other to get healthier for my upcoming wedding 🙂

please add me. http://www.fitbit.com/user/3SSHLR

Best Answer

Hi @Opalgirlelly, welcome to the Community Forums! 

OMG you're really young, 29 it's a great age to get married. Congratulation on your engagement!!! 🎉💃 I'm sure you will find a lot of friends here. Thank you for sharing your user ID. I wanted to add a new thread about getting ready for wedding time. I'll tag you there, so you can comment!

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Just got my New Ionic yesterday! Feel free to add me as I don’t have many friends yet! 
https://www.fitbit.com/user/9HMDBJ

Best Answer

Hello everyone! I'm 33 years old and love to stay active. My job requires me to sit at a desk a lot, so I take any chance I can to get some steps in. (I try to get 10000 a day) I go on lots of hikes and go to Zumba class two or three nights a week. I don't know a lot of people using the Fitbit app so would love to make some friends here to keep each other motivated!

Best Answer

Hey there, welcome to the Community Forums. 🍒

@damonphillips Thank you for sending me a friend request. 🤗 Are you looking any topic in particular? Ionic is a great smartwatch, congrats!!!

@Erinf86 It's nice to see you here, I see your dilema since I also work a lot in my desk and some times is really difficult to get my step goal for the day. You can post your user ID so others can send you friend request, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user

Zumba classes are great way to burn a lot of calories and get lots of steps. Another cool way to stay active is using our Feed on the Fitbit app. If you like to share information about your classes or hiking activities: Open the Fitbit app > at the bottom of the screen tap on Community > at the top of the screen tap on Groups > scroll all the way down and tap on Discover More Groups> look for the group called "Cardio". You will find a lot of friends there, we have around 2.6 M members.

Best Answer

Hi all. I'm a retired old lady from the UK but I do keep active and try to do 10k plus steps a day with my 2 Chihuahuas!

Would love to have a few friends to keep me active please.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/7RRPQ8

Best Answer
0 Votes