Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

This is great information, thank you so much!!! 

Best Answer

Hey there, @Snoozle! Welcome to the Family! 

You came to the right place, we have a lot of topic that you'd like to check including this. I love Chihuahuas, how old are they?

By the way, thank you for sending me a friend invitation. I already added you to my list of friends. 🤗

@Erinf86 I'm glad you find this information helpful. Did you join that group? 

If you need help finding topics here, keep me posted.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Thank you @YojanaFitbit   

And thank you for the invites, I now have new friends! And thanks to Erin for the weekend challenge invite. 😀

My little Chihuahua babies are 11 and full of character and life. Must be all the exercise they get!

Best Answer

@Snoozle So glad to hear that! They are great companions to do exercise. Actually, they need 20 to 30 minutes of exercise daily and can go for much longer than you might expect. When you can visit this thread: Share pics of your pet. 🐶

Good luck with your weekend challenge. 😎

Best Answer

Hi! My name is Tasha and I am trying to get back into exercise after the craziness of the last two years. Looking for challenges and friends who like being a little competitive (but only in a fun way). Please add me https://www.fitbit.com/user/3X2TTT!

Best Answer

Hi I am Bryce feel free to add me name is Bryce Y.

Best Answer

Hey there @EnglishStudent and @Rooklet, welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums.

I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting topics to help you on your personal goals. Thank you for adding your user ID @EnglishStudent, in that way is easier to send you a friend request. Feel free to read the last pages of this thread to add other users that are interested in challenges and friendly competition. 

@Rooklet Thanks for adding your name. I'll add your user ID too so you can get some friend requests https://www.fitbit.com/user/9HXJ8G. Are you interested in any particular topic?

See you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'd love some fitbit friends I used to love doing challenges with RL friends with fitbit but most don't have them now 😞 I used to run a bit (nothing serious) but had to take a prolonged period off (but I want to get back into it) but currently try and do as much walking as possible.

Best Answer

@Minorg Welcome, you came to the right place. Sorry to hear that you had to stop running for a long period of time, I can imagine how you feel after waiting that long to keep using your Fitbit again with your friends and now you realize they are no longer available for challenges. 

You can post your user ID so others can send you friend request, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user

You can also find a lot of friends who enjoy running in the Fitbit app: Open the Fitbit app > at the bottom of the screen tap on Community > at the top of the screen tap on Groups > scroll all the way down and tap on Discover More Groups> look for the group called "Running". We have around 2.1 M members who enjoy running. 🤗

Best Answer

thank you @YojanaFitbit!

I think this is my user ID - https://www.fitbit.com/user/8CNQXC

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Minorg Excellent! You will be getting some friend invitation soon. Starting with mine, how many steps is your average per day? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey there. recently picked up a Sense and looking to get back to my ideal weight. I'm pretty competitive too so I am hoping adding some friends and getting some challenges motivates me enough to make it consistent to see some gains.

Thanks for all you do, love this community so far 🙂

Best Answer

Hey @Strixide, welcome welcome! I'm glad to hear that you like the Fitbit Community. So you're pretty competitive, you might like to have some great and awesome competitors in your challenges. You can introduce yourself in this thread: STANDby July Step Challenge and Photo Scavenger. Share your user ID, so others can send you friend request, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user

Have you seen any group in Community feeds? 

1. On the Fitbit app > Tap the Community tab Get Started.
  2. Select open groups you want to join, then tap Done. You can now post, connect with friends, and join groups in the Fitbit community.

Happy stepping!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I have a desk job that requires me to be sedentary from 9 AM-5PM on weekdays. Been on fitbit for over 2 years now and try and jog 3-4 miles atleast 3 times on weekdays and play volleyball/tennis on weekends. Would be nice to have some friends here for challenges. Please add me.

Best Answer

Hey there @AB_N. Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm so proud of you, I think that you've found a good rhythm with your workout routines! 👏 Please add your user ID here, so others users can send you friend requests, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user. Include the average of steps you do during the week, since we have a lot user with different goals. 

Have you seen the groups on feeds? 

Best Answer

Thanks @YojanaFitbit . This is really helpful. The link to my ID is https://www.fitbit.com/user/4JQCZF. I have been averaging between 60k-80k steps every week.

Best Answer

@AB_N Awesome!! You have a really good weekly average, I'm sure other members will be interested in having you in a challenge. I've invited you to a monthly challenge that we have inside the community. You can take a look of the instructions and tell me if you think this is something you are interested in.

Happy stepping! 😎

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm looking for friends on Fitbit to do some Fitbit challenges with. I find it easier to reach my goals when striving towards them with other like-minded people. Feel free to add me and we can keep each other motivated and accountable! 😁

Best Answer

@rachelmulraneyy  Welcome to the Fitbit Community Forums. I'm glad to see you around. As you, I also find easier to get my step goal when I'm participating in challenges. 😄 I'll leave here your user ID, so other users can send you friend requests https://www.fitbit.com/user/8LVLD3. You will receive mine. @SunsetRunner and @Snoozle Can you please add her to one of our challenges. 

Best Answer

@rachelmulraneyy  Sent you a goal day challenge invite. 

Best Answer