Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

@Snoozle You're awesome! Thank you, I'm trying to do my best regarding challenges but it's kind of hard since I'm in my 33 week of pregnancy and it's kind of hard to keep up with my old routines. 😅

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Awwwww, congrats @YojanaFitbit  How exciting! I'm going to add you to the daily step one, none of my friends I asked have woken up yet!

Oh, it won't let me at the moment, says to try later!

Best Answer

@Snoozle Thank you, that's very sweet of you. I'm so excited. 😄 Maybe we need to sleep a little bit more too, challenge accepted. I'll try to walk more today.

Best Answer

I've sent you a friend request, @rachelmulraneyy  !

Best Answer

Interested in joining using a fitbit for years but first time considering joining in.  However you sound like my kind of people.  How do I do this (sorry not new to fitness but new to community stuff).  I am committed to my health and well being but would love to be inspired and inspire others.  

It's a new month and time to start new things. 

Bonnie

Best Answer

I've sent you a friend request Bonnie. I've not been doing challenges that long but they've really inspired me. 

Red W

Best Answer

Sounds great.  Been with fitbit for years however just starting this community thing.  We need to inspire each other to do better.  My goal is to improve my endurance, cardio and eat better.  I do not have a weight problem however, want to be the best I can be.  I am a former professional dancer and oddly enough field biologist.  When I was working in the field I was always spot on fit ... but then the fires and pandemic messed things up for me.  I have never run but am interested in learning how to do that.  Currently I just like a crazy person every day for at least 45 minutes.  

Nice to meet you.

Best Answer

I'm a retired teacher and just want to keep fit and not grow any older! I don't run but now walk miles.

The challenges are under Discover on the app at the bottom of your main page. 

Best Answer

Thanks I'll check it out.  I don't exercise for 45 minutes each day like a crazy person ... I dance.  :). I'll check out the discover link now then need to get my butt in gear for the day. 

Best Answer

I'm not sure how challenge invites work. Where do I see this invite?

Best Answer

The one I sent has ended now.

Make sure you have challenge invites checked in notifications.  The invites appear in your app and you can also get an email.

Best Answer

Ah alright, thank you. It wasn't checked in my notification centre to send challenges. I've changed that now.

Best Answer

Great. I sent you a daily goal challenge for tomorrow. You just have to try and meet your goal. 

Best Answer

@Snoozle Thank you so much for all your help! 😁 You're the best.

@rachelmulraneyy and @BurungBiru We're happy to see you around. I'm sure you will get a lot of fun with this group. Keep it up and remember if for some reason you're not able to finish a challenge or meet your goal, don't give up! You can always try the next day! 

You all are stars! 🏅

Best Answer

Hey friends, I'm sitting at just over 415lbs and looking to drop a few or few hundred for that matter. Anyone wanna join me and help motivate me? Let us see if this new start will last. 

Best Answer

I will! I need some motivation at the moment too and it always helps me knowing someone else is on the journey too when the going gets a bit tricky!! 🙂

Best Answer

@TheBigRich and @Minorg You came to the right place. We love having more friends to start new challenges. 

Please add your user ID here, so others users can send you friend requests, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user. Include the average of steps you do during the week, since we have a lot user with different goals. 

We can't wait!!!

Best Answer

Yay! More friends!! Bwahaha. Help a girl out please? 

Best Answer

@SpeechPath Thanks for joining us! 

Really happy to hear that you would like friends to help you keep active and possibly participate in friendly competition. Try clicking on other user's names (under their picture here) there you will see the option to "go to Fitbit profile) where you can add them as friends. I would say you try adding a few in this page to start competing and cheering each other!

I'll be around!

Alvaro | Community Moderator

If a post helped you try voting and selecting it as a solution so other members benefit from it. Select it as Best Solution!

Best Answer

Hi there, I'm just starting out and I'm looking for some friends to add me so that I can take part in challenges.  Please add me 🙂 

Best Answer