Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends? Find some here!

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
264 REPLIES 264

Hello... I am trying to move more. Would love some friends to do steps challenges with 🙂 Send me a friend request and let’s go stepping!

Best Answer

Hello there. I have a few groups on fitbit and do challenges regularly. Feel free to add me if you want. We can help motivate eachother

---------------------------------

I'm a 38 year old. I don't leave the house much so I don't get in the steps a lot of people do. I range from 2500-7700. I run a few groups on here and love to help motivate people ( granted I'm better at motivating others than I am myself lol). I also make challenges regularly. Feel free to add me I love making new friends.

Best Answer

Looking for some more friends to do challenges to help each other keep motivated 😊

Best Answer

Hi everyone, feel free to add me. I'd like to have some friends for challenges.

Best Answer

I've been with Fitbit for a few years but never posted here for friends. I aim for 15k steps daily on weekdays. Usually around 5-10k on weekend days. Hit me up - the more the merrier! Will do any workweek and custom challenges. https://community.fitbit.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/5028576 

Best Answer

Hey folks! 

I’m trying to get back into fitness and lose some weight after tearing my MCL last summer. Especially since I work from home now and find myself developing some bad habits.summer. Would appreciate some friends to keep me challenged and motivated, Bonus points if your part of the LGBTQ community ✌🏻  

my Id is 5NDF6B

Best Answer

hi, i added you as a friend kindly add back.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I've had my Fitbit for several years, and am looking for more friends.  I love doing challenges (especially bingo!) and encouraging others.  I currently do an average of 10,000 steps but would like to up it to more.  

I live on the East Coast of the United States.

Please feel free to add me.

Thanks!

Best Answer

HI there, I just had my Fitbit and i am looking for friends to do some challenges with as i love doing challenges.  i would also love to up my steps. feel free to add me as a friend.

Best Answer

Sent you a friend request! @hnywanders 

Best Answer

Hi, I am 28 and from the UK too, I have added you! 😊

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello pretty melly how are you doing today? If nice to meet you here

Best Answer
0 Votes

I’d love to do Workweek Hustles! Anyone can add me 🙂 

Best Answer

Hi Everyone,

Just like many of you, I'm looking to create a list of active friends who would be willing to accept challenges, and send invites to challenges as well. I'm not super hard core active, but I keep myself as active as I possibly can. Los Angeles, 36

Thanks!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/5K26MN

Best Answer

Welcome to the Forums @KKat80 @buffet @Kezxi-xi and @KristysBoys!

I'm sure you will find a lot of interesting topics to help you on your personal goals. Thank you for adding your user ID! Feel free to read the last pages of this thread to add other users that are interested in challenges and friendly competition. 

See you around.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm new to Fitbit.   I don't own a car so I walk a lot.  I didn't know how much until I got a Fitbit.  Please, don't add me as a friend.  I'm too competitive and I don't want more people on my friends' list.

Best Answer

Thanks for joining this family @MarilynBeth2, hope you like what find here!

It's good to know that you really love to walk. And I think it's great you don't have a car since it has been really helpful to your health. Walking everyday increases cardiovascular and pulmonary (heart and lung) fitness and helps to get stronger bones and improved balance.

I've sent you a friend request!  Feel free to read the last pages of this thread to add other users that are interested in challenges and friendly competition. You can also find a lot of friends here: November 2021 Step Challenge and Scavenger Hunt.

Happy to see you around.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please add me! I'd love to participate in workweek hustle! Invite me! Thank you everyone! 

Best Answer

@Marcjjj  You came to the right place. We love having more friends to start new challenges. 

Please add your user ID here, so others users can send you friend requests, you will find it by clicking on your picture on the Fitbit.com Dashboard. For example this is mine: https://www.fitbit.com/user. Include the average of steps you do during the week, since we have a lot user with different goals.  😊

Best Answer

i just sent you a friend request.. you can chat me up let's talk more

Best Answer