Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
Hey, I see this thread is a bit old now but I'm looking for friends do to stay motivated and challenged! Feel free to add me 🙂
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey folks I'm new to the FitBit community and I am looking for new friends to compete in challanges with - add me please! 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes
I don't have many friends locally who are addicted to their Fitbit as much as I am. I'd love some more competition to motivate me a bit!! I average around 11k per day.
Best Answer

i've been on fitbit too long and realized i could find friends too. Add me maybe ?

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3PKFY2

Best Answer
where are you from?
Best Answer
0 Votes

@Alice- wrote:
I don't have many friends locally who are addicted to their Fitbit as much as I am. I'd love some more competition to motivate me a bit!! I average around 11k per day.

where are you from?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello. Not sure if this is working.
Best Answer
Pa. Northeast.
Best Answer

I want more active friends with my new fitbit Blaze! Add a link to your bio below and let the party(competition) begin! haha!

I'll start: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4J698N

Best Answer

Welcome to the Community @Typhis. I have moved your post to this thread where you will be able to find a lot of friends.

Keep the stepping up! Woman Happy

Alejandra | Community Moderator, Fitbit

If you like something I recommended, I encourage you to mark that reply as "Best Answer". 🙂

Best Answer

Hello everyone! 

I've used fit bit on and off for a few years. I'm looking for some friends to keep me motivated to reach my goals! Add me!

Best Answer

Looking for motivation! Feel free to add me 🙂 

Best Answer

Would love to join you.  I have my first Fitbit, hesitant to add friends as I also am not a athelete.  I take the day slow as I have sciatica so I can understand from your heart issues that we just want to keep moving.  I am a young senior with four grandkids to chase after and am happily retired. My username is Deblyh, my name is Debbie.  I am new to this so I don't know how to add you.  Have a great day !!

Best Answer
I'm looking for someone to challenge me. I've tried to do this by myself, and I haven't had any success. I've had my fit bit for about 3 months and I haven't lost any weight yet. Although, I must admit that since the surgery on my shoulder I haven't been as motivated. I don't want to hurt it again. I guess you can say I've been Babing my shoulder. I've gained so much weight. HELP!!!
Best Answer
Hey everyone, I'm new to Fit Bit. I received my Zip a few days ago and I would love new friends to challenge and keep each other motivated. I average around 20k steps a day.
Best Answer
Hey guys,

Hardly any of my friends have Fitbit and if they do they sit on low steps. Looking to add people who are consistent with their steps from 15,000 upwards a day usually, to offer myself alittle motivation. Would anyone be keen to have me add them?
Best Answer

@punchxcore wrote:
Hey everyone, I'm new to Fit Bit. I received my Zip a few days ago and I would love new friends to challenge and keep each other motivated. I average around 20k steps a day.

hi, where are you from?

Best Answer

Hi there

I have just got a fitbit and have the grand total of zero friends! After a few bolts being added to my spine I have decided that I need to start doing some more activity....however due to a bit of nervous damage my gym bunny days are over so looking for some fellow walkers...I am currently averaging 13000 steps a day but would like to get that average up to 15K!

Best Answer

I have a FitBit Flex and would love to be friends.  I'm in Alabama and average 10-12k steps a day.  Would love some step motivation!

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, I'm from Ohio. 

Best Answer