Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
Looking for lots of fitbit friends to keep me motivated on my one year mission to get fit, stay fit and keep it!! Add meeeee 😊!

https://www.fitbit.com/user/3PCLW8
Best Answer
Hi ! I am pushpak deshmukh, new to Fitbit, i am from india, look forward to some great friends who can help me improve on my current fitness level, i am a regular jogger and a cyclist (usually do about 200 km a day once a month and around 40 km 5 days a week) hope to find some great buddies here
Best Answer

Looking for more friends.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4JVKBS

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey! New here and averaging ten or eleven thousand steps a day, and I need motivation. Send me a request.
Best Answer
0 Votes
Very new to this....how do I send my link to have people add me? Looking to add friends!
Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hey Danielle! My name is Danielle to but my friends call me Dani. I'm looking for friends to add that still use their fitbit and are up for challenges sometimes. Interested?
Best Answer

Hello all,

I am from Vancouver, BC and I LOVE my Fitbit. I am energetic, happy and fun to be with. Always looking for people like me who appreciates life to the fullest. Especially when it comes to working out and staying fit. Lets do this together. We can make our fitbit challenges happen. I am a WARRIOR!!

Add me 🙂

Best Answer

Hello, My goal is to reach 10,000 steps each day and I need motivation to do so. I find that competing in challenges and whatnot really helps but I'm lacking in friends, so if you'd like to add me. 🙂

https://www.fitbit.com/user/24FJ8L

Best Answer

Hi Im Jen, I was looking more local friends as i only have 2 real life friends on fitbit atm.

Be nice to have more local friends on there than ppl from other countries.

Feel free to add me x

Best Answer

Hey! Looking for people to add me on FitBit so we can keep each other motivated to reach our goals 🙂

Best Answer

Hi all!  I'm looking to add some friends between 16,000 and 20,000 steps a day for challenges and motivation!

: )

Best Answer

Hey, sorta new to fitbit, i do not have social media so i am looking for friends to help motivate me. i typically do 10,000 +/ day except maybe weekends haha. please add me. thanks

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes
Looking for friends, I need motivation.

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4TBNNT
Best Answer
I sent a request... 😊
Best Answer
Looking for 10-20 fitbit friends for challenges. I am shooting for 17000/day. I hope this is the right link to use. 🙂

www.fitbit.com/user/3JKRC5
Best Answer

Yes bring it on!!

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi samantha22, my name is john and it's been many year since I was 22 🙂 I am now 66 and my wife Lynne and I have been blessed to be together now 46 years, with 4 sons, and 9 grand children. You may think it weird that I write you also but at times you may want some input from someone who's been there done that and even at 66 we are still learning. We are here for you. If it's something you would like my wife Lynne's feedback on I'll have her give it to you. God bless.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello everyone looking to add new friends that can challenge me and vice versa. Looking for positive vibes, motivation to accomplish this weight loss goal.
Best Answer

Feel free to add people! 

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes