Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437
I have created a Facebook page for the Alabama River Region. This page will hopefully make it easier for those people with a Fitbit tracking device and those in the Fitbit community come together to help "move Alabama" to a new standing within the Fitbit community! You can find the page at https://www.facebook.com/Fitbitmontgomery/

Please like and share the page so we can grow the group and page!

Thanks in advanced for your help and inspiration to coming together for a greater good!
Best Answer
0 Votes

New here - from Chicago and looking for some friends for challenges/motivation. Add me! 

https://www.fitbit.com/user/4GQKMH

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi i just got my fitbit surge, and looking to add some friends who are unable to do the recommended steps, but are trying to do as much as possible to stay active.   I have copd and on oxygen when active, and only starting to do baby steps, to work toward keeping as healthy as possible.  i am in my 50s and live in Australia and would like to have someone to help me reach my goals

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi jelvey and welcome to the community. Here is a link you can use to find friends:https://community.fitbit.com/t5/Share-Your-Story/Looking-for-Fitbit-Friends-Find-some-here/m-p/13022... you might also try looking around the activity groups for folks in your age group and step goals. Have fun, Best, E.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
Hello 🙂 Not sure if anyone still follow this, but looking for some friends to work out with and have regular challenges with! Feel free to add me: https://www.fitbit.com/user/4JH6SH Looking forward to meeting you all! x
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hello I am new to Fitbit. I had a Garmin and decided to switch and am looking for some friends to help me keep motivated. So add me if you need some to!(:
Best Answer
0 Votes
Add me I could use more friends! Just got my Fitbit a couple days ago!(:
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi, I'm 50 and living in Oregon. I'm trying to get fit to enjoy all the natural beauty of the PNW. Last September, I tried to go on a hike to a waterfall with my family but had to turn back after about 1 mile.  That was the inspiration moment for me.  I started dieting but didn't start seriously walking until February and didn't get the Fitbit Charge HR until April 16 (my 50th birthday).  I can use all the encouragement I can get and would love to do challenges with others.  Please feel free to add me as a friend.

Best Answer
0 Votes
Ga... feel free to add if u like... I'm slowly recovering from foot surgery, but try to walk as much as foot permits!!! HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!
Best Answer
0 Votes

So, my friends are mainly gamers and I need someone to compete with 🙂 Add away! 

My main goal is getting in shape, so I start off with 10k steps a day, and tracking my rather horrible sleep! 

Best Answer
I've been using Fitbit for about 18 months but due to bad health my fitness has gotten very bad. All my friends on here are averaging 20,000+ steps a day but my current daily goal is 2,500 which I'm hoping to move up to 5,000 in the next couple of weeks. Love the motivation of the challenges and really miss them, so if anyone has a low step goal like me please add me 🙂
Best Answer
Sleep is a huge problem for me. I sometimes go 3 days with no sleep. The fitbit is showing me how long it takes me to finally fall asleep when I can. It can very informative. Good luck.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi peeps , been using the blaze a couple of weeks along with the MyFitnessPal app on my phone! I've used anything like this before. It's going great so far but looking for some friends to add to motivate me further I want to lose another 2 stone. Please add me

Moderator edit: Removed personal information

Best Answer
0 Votes
Add me please 👍😄
https://www.fitbit.com/user/4HXR54
Best Answer
0 Votes
Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi everyone, im looking for some more fitbit friends that are interested in doing challenges. Im after people that do around the same steps as me to help motivate me and make things interesting . I average around 10,500 steps
Best Answer

Hi everyone! It's good that the community is growing! Have you guys checked the public activity groups on the Community? Make sure to check them an be part of one, or two, or three! It is a great way to make Fitbit friends as well! 

Keep up the super stepping! Smiley Very Happy  🏃🏻 🏃🏻 🏃🏻 🏃🏻 🏃🏻 🏃🏻 🏃🏻

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey all 🙂

My name is bryce and im looking for some fitbitter friends 🙂

so please add me

thanks

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
Hey, looking for friends. Most of my activity is during the work week. I'm still getting the hang of the fitbit site.
Best Answer

I'm an avid hiker and bike rider (the manual kind, not the Harley kind). I was previously in the Army and would like to get back to my "fighting" weight and fitness level. I'm into superhero movies, stomping in rain puddles and stealing lawn ornaments (not necessarily in that order). I also geek out on shiny new tech toys so the Fitbit HR was like sending manna from heaven. I love me some statistics!

I had a Fitbit One that I accidentally washed a couple years ago but just recently got an HR so I'm ready to get going. I'd love to get motivated by and be motivating to others and engage in some friendly taunting, I mean, competition 🙂 Give me a shout if you'd like to become friends.

P.S. I always give the lawn ornaments back. Promise.

Best Answer
0 Votes