Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

i would love to compete in some FRIENDLY competition. 

Best Answer

feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I agree competition is a good thing but you need to smile and enjoy stepping with everyone👟

Best Answer

Hey got a new fit bit today after a year am looking for people to do challenges with and motivate each other 

Best Answer

Yooo peeps!! click the profile and add me... we can do this!!

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Just looking for some friends to challenge me. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I think this is a fab idea 🙂

I know very few people with a fitbit infact only the one 

So I would love to have some more friends on there to motivate me to move more and loose more weight 

Hope you step with you all soon 🙂 

Best Answer

Looking for some friends that are up for challanges, feel free to add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

I feel ya, I also work in an office, barley hit 8000 steps on week days, try to make up for it on weekends though.

Best Answer

Hello everyone!

I'm new to fitbit and am trying to start a routine of exercising and basically just needing more motivation and some challenge!

Feel free to add me as a friend!

😊😊

Best Answer

Hello from South Korea.
I'm a new Fitbitter. Just bought a Charge 2 last Tuesday. I wish to join workweek hustle. Normally do around 15k steps. Happy to have friends from all over. Feel free to add me 🙂

Best Answer

wou.jpg

Good morning peeps!! Happy Monday click the profile feel free to add me!Smiley Happy

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer

New to the FitBit community. I love the idea of having friends for challenges! 

Feel free to add me! 

Best Answer

Hi all,

would like some UK based friends not looking to lose weight. To share tips and encouragement with.

Best Answer

Looking for anyone I can challange on the fitbit

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for fit bit friends.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for friends to do challenges and motivate each other!

I'm doing around 10k steps on my lazy days 🙂

Best Answer

Feel free to add me!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Average Joe (not my real name) from the UK looking for friends.  (Just in the Fitbit world, of course.)   UK-based or worldwide, I don't mind.

Feel free to invite me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Feel free to add. 

27, UK, Fitbit Blaze. 💪🏻🚶🏼‍:female_sign:

Best Answer
0 Votes