Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking for Fitbit Friends

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Hey Community and Fitbitters around the world!

Are you looking for more information about how to connect with friends? This is definitely the right place!

Fitbit is expanding everyday and we want you to feel free and happy to share with all of us your thoughts, goals, personal trainings, achievements, pictures, stats and everything you would like us to see. 

• First things first, we want you to feel safe about what information you're sharing. So take a moment to read about how to personalize your Fitbit profile and be in control of the information you share with friends: How do I manage my Fitbit profile?

• Now, let's add some Fitbit friends. Since you're here, you can easily add Community Forums members to your friend list. Follow these steps!

1. Click on user's Community profile page.

2. Click "Go to Fitbit.com profile" next to user's profile image.

3. Send a friend request. 

• Have you seen the option 'Community tab' on the Fitbit app? Excellent! You can join and take a look of our Feed, Friends and Group options. You might want to take a moment to learn more about this here: What should I know about the Fitbit Community?

1. Feed: Share information, photos, and achievements with a group or with all your Fitbit friends.

2. Friends: Cheer, taunt, or message your friends, keep up with them.

3. Groups: Create or join a closed group in the Fitbit community to share tips and information.

Remember you can report Fitbit Community posts, users, and groups if you see something that you think isn't appropriate for our community.

As always, please reach out if you have any questions. Hurrah for new Fitbit Friends! 

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
3,437 REPLIES 3,437

I think you already found me 🙂 . Welcome to the community.

Karolien | The Netherlands

Best Answer
0 Votes

hi guys please feel free to add me!  would love friends to challenge 🙂 Dionne 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

I am an extremely high stepper (average anywhere from 10000 to 50000 steps a day) and am looking for like minded Fitbit pals to have challenges with. I work in an Amazon warehouse and also am a gymrat and tired of my friends giving up on challenges, being "jokingly" accused of cheating or them not joining at all because of the high steps I get. PLEASE add me if you like to challenge yourself and work hard! Thank you😁

You get out what you put in
Best Answer

Looking to add more friends for friendly challenges in my range, 4, 000 steps a day more or less. On a good day I might get 5, 000 steps or a bit more so that's in the ballpark as well.  Fitness buffs and muscleheads need not apply.  Looking for my range only for now, all others ignored.  Slackers and Cubicle Rats Unite! https://www.fitbit.com/user/57RXY5

Best Answer

looking for some fitbit friends for challenges and motivation 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

looking for some motivation... pl add me.

Best Answer
0 Votes

just got my fitbit too, feel free to add me for some challenges 😀

Best Answer

Hi folks!

New fitbit user here - I'm Joe, I'm 32 years old and I live in Australia. I recently received a Charge 2 HR from my Qantas Frequent Flyer program and am looking for some new friends to get fit with.... my profile is here: https://www.fitbit.com/user/553RPK

Best Answer

plenty of users looking for challenge friends in this thread, look through this thread and send a friend request, although I suggest going from newest to oldest, to make sure that the people you add are still using a fitbit

happy stepping

Best Answer

Happy Thursday 9.png

Hello peeps!! Have a great day....feel free to add me! Lets go stepping

snapchat - t.jungers10
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi! I am looking for friends in The Netherlands, add me if you like 🙂

Best Answer
0 Votes

@90807 moving your post to get inspired- it will get more attention there.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer
0 Votes

Looking for some Fitbit friends- preferably in Melbourne but doesn't really matter. 

I'm 24 y.o working in an office environment and average around 8k steps per day. 

A lot more steps on the weekends. 

Interested in challenges for motivation 🙂

Best Answer
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hello all I have been using my fitbit for about five months now and would really like to find some friends for motivation and to keep me moving. I live in Essex England so if anyone is wanting new friends then please add me

Best Answer
0 Votes

Please fee free to add me ❤️  https://www.fitbit.com/user/4XXVK4

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi,

i am looking for friend for healthy competition. Please add.

rejith

Best Answer

Hiya

Looking for friends that walk more than jog as I have flat feet and jogging just doesn't work for me - please add me if you like walking.  I am 51 and need to loose some weight to help with my knee and ankle pains - living in West Mids in UK

Thanks Smiley LOL

Best Answer

Please feel free to add me to your friends list 😀

Best Answer

You can add me if you want

//www.fitbit.com/user/5PKYLZ

Best Answer
0 Votes