Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Natural testosterone booster

Will taking a natural testosterone booster affect my fitness journey? Just curious. Any advice?

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer
0 Votes
8 REPLIES 8

It will certainly take your money, if that is what you are after.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer

My boyfriend just started testosterone booster and haven't seen where is shows anything new to his body

Best Answer
0 Votes

Mostly snake oil. Examine.com is a good place to look for science-backed information on supplements, here's a link to their testosterone page.

https://examine.com/supplements/testosterone-booster/

Best Answer

Thanks for the information on that. It was very helpful and useful but scene when do men start using this type of pill to gain energy? How useful are the pills to men and how good are they, are different brands better then others or what is the most brand use? 

Best Answer
0 Votes

My boyfriend has been taking Testosterone Booster Pills for a like a month or so now and they have been working he says but what is the main reason that most men take them? Is it because they had there doctor check there Testosterone level checked or something and and it was low?  I just want a little input on how this Testosterone thing works. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Testosterone boosters don't work. That's the thing. It's snake oil. The regulation of testosterone in the male body is driven by a complex interaction of the hypothalamus and pituitary glands, and the testes. The hypothalamus senses the level of testosterone in the blood, tells the pituitary gland about it, and the pituitary glad signals the testes to release more... if its needed. All that complicated hormonal signaling is more than you're getting in a pill.

Why do guys take the "test boosters" to start with? Marketing. The ads prey on typical male insecurity of inadequacy, whether sexual or physical, then offer to "cure" a problem that's not there. 99% of any impact is placebo effect or someone going "man I'm gonna GET MY MONEYS WORTH HERE" and going to the gym/ cleaning up the diet/ putting down the beers/ whatever - but the results would have been the same without the pill.

Best Answer
0 Votes

The use of steroids often has a negative effect on a person, so you should choose the highest quality and healthiest product. In my opinion, stanozolol is the best drug. What is stanozolol? Stanozolol is a powerful anabolic steroid. It is one of the most popular pre-competition dry formulations on the market. It aids in faster protein synthesis in the body and muscle building. I often use these drugs to make my body drier and more prominent before tournaments. It helps me a lot to feel more confident and I can hope to win.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Welcome to the Community forums @PAVIDLO, and thank you for sharing your opinion and experience with this. I'm sure it will be useful for other users as well. 😁

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes