Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Shockingly poor yoga guided activities

What has happened to the decent yoga activities... only choice is a mosh mash of stretch and adapted yoga poses all undertaken by individuals who are talking rubbish .... hips storing anxiety???? Can we have some decent evidence based activities with trainers who know what they are talking about. Sorry for rant but hugely frustrated and irritated by the poor standards being offered at the moment 😟

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

@Sailorlil wrote:

Sorry for rant but hugely frustrated and irritated by the poor standards being offered at the moment 😟

Wasn't aware that there are any standards for personal trainers and/or Yoga classes.

Best Answer

I am not one for yoga so I have never tried the guided activities listed, but I am thinking through Fitbit, you would only get things meant for beginners. It sounds like you aren't a beginner, so I think you would do better with other online offerings.

Elena | Pennsylvania

Best Answer

Hi, welcome to the Community forums @Sailorlil

Thank you for your inquiry regarding the Yoga activities on the Fitbit app. 

I noticed a few ideas about Yoga in the Community, but I didn't see one posted to increase the level of difficulty. 

I would recommend that you post this idea in the Feature Suggestion board of the Community, since this section is regularly monitored by the team of developers. Make sure to post your idea including as many details as possible. 

Have a great day! 

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes