Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your hobby?

Having a hobby what we enjoy helps us to be happy and to enrich our lives. It gives us something fun to do during our free time and helps us to learn new skills.

I have many interests, so I have had numerous hobbies over the years, but the ones I'm practicing right now are: Cooking, Baking, Reading, Gaming and recently Meditation. 

What about you? What are your hobbies? 

hobby.jpg

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

I'm making short blogs with my phone and [url=https://thestick.company/]smartphone holder[/url] (in case someone's looking for a good one) (almost dropped my phone with a cheap one). It would be cool to have a youtube channel, but I'm not sure I can make it right now.

Best Answer

I love walking, rejuvenates body and mind.. 30 mins per day is a good mood moderator

Best Answer

I guess you could say my hobby is walking and tracking steps even though I don't really enjoy it that much. I have bad arthritis in my knee and back and every step is painful. I do enjoy tracking my progress and trying to get in as many steps in one day as I can. I love that part of it but it takes a ton of willpower and motivation to get off my butt and get going. My favorite hobby is filming things with my cam corder and making DVDs for people. I've filmed 9 weddings, Church plays, singings, functions and everything else. We had a Cookout on Memorial Day at Church and I filmed that. It's my favorite thing to do. I try to get everybody on camera but I like to focus on older people, 70 and older and kids 12 and under because both of them change so fast. It's awesome to me to see older people who have passed on on a video from 20 years ago and seeing kids grow up on the same video. I missed my calling as a movie videographer or director.

Best Answer

Great, sharing knowledge is one of the best things we can do, congratulations for your blog, @uptongirl

Definitely agree @SunsetRunner, I used to hate walking and I was one of those people who avoids it at all costs, but now I do it everyday, it's very simple, convenient and rewarding. 😀

@BamaDan I've learned to enjoy walking over the years, but I do have a few hernias and it's difficult sometimes with the pain, but I know if incredibly beneficial. Photography is something I've always wanted to try, but hadn't considered filming, it definitely captures special moments in a different way!   

Best Answer

I LOVE to sing, dance, and act, so one of my hobbies is Musical Theater!

I also love to Ballroom Dance, and pre-pandemic, I was taking classes.  Since then, my studio shut down and is now starting to reopen!

I also play the Ukulele and am looking to join a few Ukulele clubs in my area.  I just started looking before everything was shut down due to COVID and right when I was finally able to scout one out, COVID hit!  Now, they're starting to reopen too!

And I adore cruising!  The industry is resuming sailing right now, with some ships already approved for test sailings.  About a week before the shutdown, I completed my 20th cruise.  Now I have cruises 21 and 22 booked for November and Feb, respectively, both on Royal Caribbean's Anthem Of The Seas!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

You have many talents @DramaQueenDiva! I hope the dance studio can get back to normal operations soon. 

I was planning to go on a Cruise with my dad as well when the pandemic started in 2020, it's great to know that they're slowly returning to regular operations! What places are you visiting this time? 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

@DavideFitbit wrote:

You have many talents @DramaQueenDiva! I hope the dance studio can get back to normal operations soon. 

I was planning to go on a Cruise with my dad as well when the pandemic started in 2020, it's great to know that they're slowly returning to regular operations! What places are you visiting this time? 😀

This time, we're heading to Port Canaveral and The Bahamas! That will be in November!

Then in February, we're heading back on the same ship to Haiti, St. Martin/Maartin, and San Juan!  

I've been to all ports, but for most of them, it's been over 20 years since I've been there, so it will be nice to revisit them.  The only exceptions would be Port Canaveral and The Bahamas, as I've been to each of those places the past 2 years.  My niece will be along for that cruise (which stops at the RC private island, "Perfect Day Cocoa Cay", which is why we booked it).  She's done that itinerary too, but we really want to take her to the private island, since she didn't get to go ashore the last time we visited a private island....plus this one has a water park, which she kept staring at last time (the other island we went to was right next door).

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

Wow so many places, @DramaQueenDiva! That's the cool thing about cruises, that you get to visit a good amount of places in a single trip.

Even if you repeat a few destinations, they always have something new that it wasn't there when you first visited. I love to re-visit some of cities that I love, just to see what's new! 😀 

Best Answer
0 Votes

my hobby is games. I liked playing since childhood and I realized that I dream of making money in this area. I started to study modern technologies and tried nft games. it brought me a lot of positive emotions and gave me the opportunity to earn some money. I think I can be successful

Best Answer

I love nature and I love different outdoor activities like camping, hiking, fishing . Since I found everest store I buy there all equipment for my hobbies. This summer I'm planning to go caming and hiking with friends so I ordered new hiking boots and tent there. Hope I'll receive my purchase in the bear future.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your hobbies and passions, @vasilievnaaaa @gomeshelen😁 

Best Answer

I have many hobbies, I have always loved making things from scratch.  I have veggie and flower gardens, I dry or freeze produce, make pickles, jams.   In the winter months I knit and sew.  I retired 3 years ago and always was interested in wood working,  I have been dismantling an old barn I have and making picture frames, coat racks, etc with the boards and sell at craft fairs.   I also make soap, and have just taken up basket making.    

Best Answer

I have many different hobbies. I like doing needlework and reading books in winter. In summer and spring, I prefer more active holidays, like camping with my family or cycling.

Best Answer

Thank you for sharing your hobbies with us, @BASILCHIVES @Genniesh @alekmaxwelll!  

It's great to see so much variety in the things that people do to relax and spend their free time. 😁

Best Answer
0 Votes

I play the piano. I read a lot of books, go to the theater and to classical music concerts.

Best Answer

I am very fond of video games and I play with my friends in online gaming clubs. The games I like most involve using magical powers to attack you. League of Legends keeps catching my eye, but I hear that people can get very competitive and mean when participating in it. That game. Recently, I played in a bad bunny merch shop club. In general, I am drawn to games that involve the ball.

Moderator edit: format

Best Answer

Gamer here! Love MMORPG games, I grew up playing Warcraft and I've been playing Final Fantasy for ages. Now I'm into some nft p2e games, can't wait for the new ones, a couple of them look promising. I also collect coins, and it's not a cheap hobby, I can tell you that. Anyway, I've been told I have hobbies like a grandpa and a teenager at the same time 😁

Best Answer

@chrstnbdnr @Liamelijah5430 @healthy2022 Thank you for taking the time to share all your great hobbies! Let's see if other Community members can relate to any of them! 😀

Best Answer
0 Votes

my hobby is drawing and sleeping too woh

Best Answer