Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What is your hobby?

Having a hobby what we enjoy helps us to be happy and to enrich our lives. It gives us something fun to do during our free time and helps us to learn new skills.

I have many interests, so I have had numerous hobbies over the years, but the ones I'm practicing right now are: Cooking, Baking, Reading, Gaming and recently Meditation. 

What about you? What are your hobbies? 

hobby.jpg

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
34 REPLIES 34

My hobby is studying and documenting southwestern early-1900s architectural history. My website is http://sketchclub.net

Active: Charge 5, Blaze
Retired: Charge HR, Versa
Happy Fitbit User since 2016
Best Answer

I also like to draw and do sports. This is exactly what calms me down the most. And when I read https://www.firesticktricks.com/best-free-vpn.html   , I also started watching comedies from time to time. It's great when friends come and we watch comedy movies together. Does anyone have the same hobbies as me?

Best Answer

Sword fighting is my main hobby great stress reliever hitting someone with a metal sword and not getting arrested for it.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm an amateur standup comedian. I run my own gig once a month and love it (the audience might think otherwise, but like I said, amateur LOL). I also love cooking 

Best Answer

DId you take part in any shows?

Best Answer

Apart from MCing my own gig, not very often. I do the very odd occasional gig (I have one at the beginning of February), but family commitments mean I don't have time

Best Answer

So many hobbies, where to begin? Gaming is definitely at the top of the list! Then there's painting, sewing, sculpting, gardening, cooking. At some point I plan to learn how to can and preserve my veggies.  

Best Answer

Great! Good luck at your gig! Do you write texts by yourself?

Best Answer

Howdy! My hobbies are:  Bass Guitar playing (in a Band), racquetball (League's/Tournaments), running as many 5K's as I can (I run for medals only) and taking care of my wife.  peace b.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like decorating my front porch bay window for every holiday year-round. i just put up my February decorations..

Best Answer
0 Votes

My hobby is riding bicycles, I like to ride with friends in good weather. But most of all I like to go to the woods and ride there on narrow paths.

Best Answer
0 Votes

Greetings, well, I recently turned 20 years old and for twenty years, I also had many hobbies ranging from agriculture to computer technology.
Every two or three years, my hobbies changed in an incomprehensible schedule, like a sales exchange chart.
Now in my twenties, I'm more and more interested in interesting computer know-how that is more focused on the aspect of web development.

my first site is already actively glowing in Google, which I am for which I am no doubt glad, but now it’s not about that
My company where I work is looking for clients I don’t want to seem like a spammer and a scammer, but suddenly someone needs the services of an otorhinologist in New York 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Cool ideas, I must say. In this article  I foung out more about hobbies and our styles of lives

Best Answer

- yoga

- paddle boarding

- crossfit

- camping 

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like cycling. It helps me relax and keep fit. The best sport activity for me. Usually, I ride only when it is warm outside, but I've recently looked through the ice bikes here https://www.bikertricks.com/ice-bikes/ and I'm thinking about buying one. Maybe this winter I'll try another way of cycling. I hope it will also be exciting.

Best Answer
0 Votes