Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281
Hi. What part of the country are you in? I m in the Southwest; also happy
to be supportive of others who are interested in working towards fitness
goals. I have lost quite a bit of weight in the past year and enjoy hiking,
cycling, walking, finding and trying new - and legal- recipes and just
having fun. My big passion is photography and I can often be found behind
the lenses of my Nikon.
Best wishes to you... have a great week!
Best Answer

I play kerbal space program a game based entirely on rocketry and Newtonian physics. I also have been occasionally known to be a guest blogger on sites like curious droid. mostly my routine has been sort of pushing my hobbies out of the way. but i do like to draw occasionally, I am trying to find the perfect recipes to complement my needs also. 

Best Answer

My hobbies are photography and reading. I often walk with my camera to capture wildlife.

Best Answer

My hobbies are always changing and growing... boating, waterskiing, wakeboarding, snow skiing, running, photography, gardening/urban homesteading, tinkering and fixing things etc etc... My kids sometimes refer to me as the master of everything haha.

Best Answer

My hobbies are gaming, singing and I just picked up knitting Cat Happy

Best Answer
That’s awesome! My grandma tried to teach me how to knit but I never could
get the hang of it. same thing with crocheting. I am the needlework expert
in the family. I do counted cross stitch, needlepoint, you name it. I
haven’t done much in the last few years because of my Rheumatoid Arthritis
but I think I am going to make myself start again. I have tons of UFO’s
(unfinished objects). Have fun!
Best Answer
0 Votes

Volleyball Player, Verbomaniac, Movie Fanatic, Book Gossiper

*A verbomaniac is someone with an obsession with words.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer
0 Votes
My hobby is scrapbooking.   I started 17 years ago and have completed 32 books.

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi. I may not be knitting, but recently I'm learning to sew. Mainly I focus on sewing evening dresses! I'm interested in sewing topic! He draws inspiration from the Internet, from fashion blogs. This is the depth of information and inspiration. I create new patterns on materials. For my part, I recommend a website https://ctnbee.com/en

Best Answer
Wow! That is quite an accomplishment! I see some of the equipment they use for scrapbooking; it can get pretty expensive but what you can do is fabulous! Good for you!

Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
Actually scrapbooking doesn’t have to be expensive. It is in how you take the pics. My grandson went to London and he took a pic of his group eating and then he took pics of plates of various dinners over the course of the trip. When he came home, we made a scrap book together and I cut out the group eating, put that in the center of the page and then cut out all the round plates with food on them and pasted them all around the group eating. We grouped the pics according to castles, rivers, buildings, buses, etc and arranged them on different pages with on theme to each page or double page. Actually the scrapbook was pretty unique when we were done.
Best Answer
0 Votes
That sounds really awesome! I’ll bet he loved it when you got it all finished – very creative.
Sent from Mail for Windows 10
Best Answer
0 Votes
Scrapbooking can be expensive but doesn't have to be.  My friend and I split expenses.   My husband bought me a cricut for Christmas years ago.    It my quilting bee everyThursday.   Then two times a year we meet at a hotel for a whole weekend of scrapbook fun..

Sent from my Verizon, Samsung Galaxy smartphone
Best Answer
0 Votes

Found a new hobby... it's called digital illustration! It's awesome! Smiley Very Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

Well besides running. I enjoy racing the 73' camaro, fishing, any thing out on the lake (tubing, kneeboarding, attempting to wakeboarding), and spending time with my family.

Moderator Edit: Format

Best Answer

Sewing, Walking, Knitting, Baking, Weaving, Reading, Quilting, my two remaining Bucket List items are Spinning, and Bobbin Lace.  I also "Happy Plan", but I'm not very good at it.  

Best Answer

I play/continually am learning guitar. Lots of gear in the basement, including electric and acoustic guitars, amps, effects, pedals, etc. So after the kids go to sleep, that's my happy place. haha. The challenge is it can lead to less sleep than I need. Also, when I'm particularly obsessed, my desire to play music can lead to less exercise / gaining weight. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

D&D and making terrain for it, Sewing, Crochet and painting. We also work to make the world a better place by reducing our consumption of single-use packaging, and we clean up the Neighborhood and parks on the weekend. 

Best Answer

I love to bullet journal and draw.  Its been easier to keep my life together in all aspects being able to customize my planner. To many I've used in the past are just to-do list and appointment making. A bullet journal is a planner, vison board, goal tracker, art journal, and many more depending on the spread I want to do. 

I love how felxible it is! It can change based on my needs and what I"m going trough. Or just what I feel like doing for that month. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

When I sew, it is mostly just plain everyday garments.  I did a Bridesmaids dress once.  I turned out beautifully, but I was a nervous wreck the entire time and did not enjoy doing it at all.  I did make a Business Suit after I spent an entire day shopping and could find anything that would fit me properly and even upwards of $700 was crappy quality off the rack.  So I took a tailoring class and made my own.  Anytime I buy stuff off the rack it never fits so I wind up taking it apart and remaking it anyway - so it's just easier to make it from scratch.  I took up knitting to keep my hands busy when I'm waiting or sitting down - at least I'm doing something productive.  Right now I'm making socks.

Best Answer