Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What's your hobby?

I want to know what everyone's hobbies are!! Doesn't matter if it's hunting, swimming, baking or even singing. I'm interested in learning/doing something new because basketball seasons over. So what is everyone's hobbies? Let's learn something new about our fellow fit-bitters!

My hobbies are: Dancing, Basketball, Softball, and Biking.

Amy Noelle | United States
Best Answer
281 REPLIES 281

Thank you for sharing those @RafaelNM

Sounds like a great evening, to go on a good hike, camping, fishing and writing poems surrounded by nature. 

Very inspiring and motivating. Smiley Very Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

I am very much pleased to know you like my hobbies. 

Best Answer

Absolutely @RafaelNM!  

Best Answer
0 Votes

I like gaming, training and reading. 

Best Answer

My favorite hobby is reading. It allows me to travel the world! I’ve learned to incorporate reading into my Fitbit routines ... I listen to audio books on my phone while walking and exercising. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

So glad you found us here, @N9GSU.  Welcome!

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hi @leecalvink, thanks for sharing your hobbies. “When words become unclear, I shall focus with photographs. When images become inadequate, I shall be content with silence.” Just love it.

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer

Excellent @natali33 , listening to music is always a great way to spend the time. Very useful while working out for sure. 😀

Best Answer

Okay! I have a new hobby. I'll try to memorize each French word I heard since I'm trying to learn more about this language. Wish me luck! 😎

Want to get more active? ᕙ(˘◡˘)ᕗ Visit Get Moving in the Health & Wellness Forums.

Comparte tus sugerencias e ideas para nuevos dispositivos Fitbit ✍ Sugerencias para Fitbit.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I'm fairly new to Instagram so, here goes. I'm an artist who likes painting, photography, wild-flowering, bee keeping, travel (mostly in the USA) and was using the Internet before it was called that. My latest is running! Walking has been the mainstay for 2 years now. I was a vegetarian as a child because my parents were. But, now I'm a omnivore who is leaning more towards vegetarianism again. My wife of 52 years is a "vegan". That's a new word to the younger generation that is rapidly catching on with that segment of the population. Funny, two years ago it was unheard of by most wait staff! Now, that has changed and most restaurants now know what it is! I once converted a van way back in the 1970s! Van Life is catching on once again. One of my hobbies is to watch vBlogs of Van Life type vBlogs. I hope to start my own vBlog soon. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

PS my user name for Instagram is richard_hyatt_artist if you would like to check it out. I just posted a video of my bees on Instagram. Here is a bit of my photography from my adventures in a hot air balloon! Please tell my how to vote on your comments on this forum. ABQ Dawn Patrol 100819_5136.jpg

Best Answer

I've belonged to Professional Photographers of America (ppa.com) since 2014. They have loads of help, classes and seminars everywhere, for the new (and old) photographer. Highly recommend them. The cost is well worth it. This is one of the photos at a PPA workshop at Fort Griffin Texas. Note old school proper way to add your copyright, © year and name. I.e. © 2016 Richard Edwin Hyatt. On a Mac copyright symbol is Alt or Option g pushed at the same time. Live Oak Stars 100316_Super1Day Trip_4059.jpg

Best Answer

I think that is a fairly new art. You are in on the ground floor! 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Great photos @Trillium_Travel! Thank you for sharing.  😀

Best Answer

@Trillium_Travel Wow that is beautiful, thanks for sharing those images. I didn't know what was a vBlogger, lol. But you're right we have so much to learn in the world. Don't wait to much to start your own vBlog, if you have the time and the resources go ahead. It looks like fun. Let us know if you do it! 😀

Best Answer
Thanks for the comments. FYI, a vBlogger is just Video Blogger.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Thank you for the nice comments. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

You are welcome. I love to shoot photos. 

Best Answer
0 Votes

Thanks @Trillium_Travel, I did googled the word to make sure that I've understood the concept 😅. I checked some great vBlogs. I think that you can definitely do it. 🖼

Best Answer

I find as i am growing older, my hobbies are also evolving. I used to really enjoy photography but recently i'm into yoga and meditation. 

Best Answer