Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

@Vodka01 hahahaha that's a good one! Smiley LOLSmiley LOL

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

@Vodka01 wrote:
My surname is smirnov so thought it was good choice lol

Oh, I bet you're 100 proof too!Woman LOL

Sioux Falls, SD. FB Charge HR Premium.
Best Answer
Haha of course 😉
Best Answer

When trying to keep the tracker on full battery power so it never runs out of battery..

When visiting the most awesome forums in spare time, cause everyone's being awesome.

Cool

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner wrote:

When trying to keep the tracker on full battery power so it never runs out of battery..

When visiting the most awesome forums in spare time, cause everyone's being awesome.

Cool

I've learned that FB forums are theeeee very best out of all I've tried. Agreed wholeheartedly!

Best Answer

Been on other forums to, though not visiting much anymore. @SunnnyDaze

Force

Best Answer
0 Votes

Soon I be getting a new fitbit and I can't wait to get a new one sorry friends I don't know which one 1st I'll be looking and then if its looks good I'll be getting it.. 

so many to chose from

yes I know about the full battery some days I have an full battery and some its says: IT'S LOW 

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer

Hello to you all who's reading this post thanks you all again and yes somedays i am an coach potato like today i am.. I am not feeling to go at this time I have an tummy ace.... I have the Tummy act time to time But I do get the tummy ace every 4 days or sometimes an week without an tummy ace... 

So I am here telling story... We'll this morning I got up and had eggs after I had eggs scramble eggs yess its cook thur. 'Right Now!' I am felling better little bit just not eatting to much 

and just resting more

Missy M. as@ nkotblove
Best Answer

I cannot always get to the gym to use the treadmill to help me with my steps. And my apartment doesn't have the room for a good treadmill. So what do I do to reach my goal? I will walk/march in place. Sometimes I dance with hand motions. I noticed when I walk/march in place that my heart rate will hit cardio and even peak at times. This is the cheap alternative to owning a treadmill. 

Always obsessed with getting those goals when I am feeling well. I hate when I feel bad because I tend to take it easy. That happened last week and now I feel like I should make up for those missed goals. 

Best Answer
HI everyone this post has been open for almost 2 years. Glad it helps...here remember if no place to put a treadmill..Park at the end of the parkin b lot.  Walking in your apartment to bathroom then to kitchen...remember  I say. Keep it Moving. Drink your water..put it in the frig and always to to get it, don't out it close to you. Go u on bathroom at work on another floor..Cie Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

Hello @nkotblove! We all have our coach potato days. awwe! Robot Sad That is not normal, have you checked with your doctor about your tummy ace? or have you noticed that the ace begins after eating something specific?

Hi @RoseAnn_M! maybe you can try going out for a walk? and let me say that you are not the only one sometimes I dance with my hula hoop when I'm alone in my room. It is fun and a good cardio. You should try it out doing this simple workout

Hey hey @CieCie! those are some great tips, thanks for sharing! 

I keep on checking my Fitbit when I go out with my friends and try to walk and dance a lot to reach my goal before the night ends! 

Have a good day everyone! Man Tongue

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

Where you were once heavily addicted to your treadmill, then, many years later you gifted yourself a FiitBit and the two together now...=...WOW

Best Answer

That's awesome @SunnnyDaze, Fitbit and the treadmill make a great team indeed. Smiley Very Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

@Vodka01 wrote:
Haha sounds very familiar I always make an hour xcuse to do more steps, been a little lazy today but not because I don't want to do more steps I have prolapsed disc on bottom of spine and it has caused constant sciatica for 10years so pain is bad today 😢

I got a teeter backswing in 88 d/t sciatica for years. My 30 yr long (as his patient) MD got me to buy it, (he demanded I buy it) then he even went w me and we brought it to my home he showed me how to use. About a few months later...poof...no more burning long on fire rope of sciatic pain 24/7. Gone since 89. Never returned and now happy sitter/walker/sleeper etc. I know what you mean, it's terribly painful. Takes a while, but it was totally worth every penny! I enjoy using it and have used it every single day since.Woman Happy

Best Answer
Haha yep I am new to fitbit too only had mine 1 month. I walk up and down the isle in the warehouse at work to get my last steps in and I run on the spot, great feeling when you get your goal
Best Answer
I hour up this morning and went for a walk, when I got home I noticed that I was incurred to a goal day. Cool Beans, I about the obvious and already have my goal done. HeHe
Best Answer

Welcome to the Community forums @Debbiedo46, that's true, reaching my daily step goal makes me feel happy and I do feel that I made the most of my day as well.  Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
You are addicted when you get excited to take the time reading the new posts others write as soon as you get the email notification on your phone and really want to stop what you're doing and read because you know you will learn new ideas and feel even more motivated than you did only a few minutes ago. Awesome people here sharing the love of their FitBits.
Best Answer
I get many steps w weighted hula hoop, and a very small waist! I love the heart rate features w Premium.
Best Answer

When...

*you show that little machine to everybody, trying to convince them to buy one and become your friends...

*you suddently discover parks and pathways all around your house, in a radius of 2km, which is now a piece of cake...

*you start thinking about selling your beautiful car you just bought 2 years ago and fill guilty about it...

Best Answer