Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620
Your old alma mater. I sure was glad to have the cobras save my rear in the
garden capital of the world. Thanks!! Spent two years over there in 198th
Light Inf Bde. And 1st Cav Div.
John
John
Best Answer
Welcome home John, we both know how bad it was back in the day. Been there done that also,1972.

For the record 13 years in Snakes, 13 years in Apaches, the first 8 years in gray units.

Gotta run for now, I'll catchup with you later.

Be Cool
Ron

Best Answer

@AtkPilot34 wrote:
I to have become a Fitbit addict.
You leave to meet you daughter for a walk, but you leave early, because she only wants to do 5 miles, and you want 7.

Love that one @AtkPilot34.  Good to support your daughter, but don't let her hold you back.

Scott | Baltimore MD

Charge 6; Inspire 3; Luxe; iPhone 13 Pro

Best Answer
You know you're a Fitbit addict when you you have had a Fitbit for a month and you have only taken it off to have a shower and Charge it up.. But the think that proves I am an addict is I am trying to work out what to do on holiday as I am off to Florida for 2 weeks and I cannot make my mind up, Fitbit tan line or not....
Best Answer

After having my CHR barely a month, I AM addicted and I have to get my step fix daily, rain, cold, sleet or snow, I get out there and step until I am hot. BF and me are compteing with each other every day. He wins all the time but I don't mind.

1. charge it when only sitting down

2. annoyed to lose any steps while charging it

3. parking far far far away from front doors of shops

4. go to mall with friends, just for the steps

5. leave friends at mall and step the whole mall by myself

6. smile when I catch back up with friends

7. Friends tell me I am addictted and give me funny looks and say something is wrong with me to be addictted to a silly fitbit.

8. Lost 7 lbs in January an I feel great! 4 lbs left to step off

9. I feel great when I hit my daily goals of steps then trying to do more steps on top of goal number

10. Fitbit is fun tool and it is addictting

11. I am proud to feel addictted to my fitbit, and thankful BF gave me the CHR, an I don't know how I got along without it before.

Spoiler
Woman Happy
STL, MO. Charge HR -- Premium
Best Answer
I keep volunteering for the hospital just to get more steps. My wife is
starting to think I have a girlfriend.
I hate to tell her that her name is charge HR and she has nothing to worry
about. Let her keep guessing
Mended Heart
Best Answer

You know your addictted when you plan your vacation based only on the most steps you can get where ever you go. Some thoughts, so far, we have 2 possibles:

Yellowstone National park

Walking tours of Indian Ruins

BF and I must be addictted to Fitbits.

Any other suggestons?

Best Answer

Agreed! hahaha sometimes I get home from work and I only did 9,000 steps and I'll try to run around the couch and my dog will be chasing after me. I just want to hit 10 k every single day.. it's so discouraging having an office job and having limited time to walking. 

Best Answer

@savanahrae2269

I work in an office as well. However, I am no longer standing still very long when I go to the printer or making my lunch (microwave). I made a vow to keep moving no matter what. I will either walk in place or run in place. I am being more creative in how I keep moving. 

Best Answer

@StepQuizKathy, what about walking through the complete Great Wall of China, that would be the ultimate destination to get a lot of steps lol, I don t even know if someone has done it, that would be interesting.  Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer

@DavideFitbit wrote:

@StepQuizKathy, what about walking through the complete Great Wall of China, that would be the ultimate destination to get a lot of steps lol, I don t even know if someone has done it, that would be interesting.  Smiley Happy

Ummm, the wall is over 4000 miles. We only have a weeks vaca in spring break. Not sure, but maybe after graduation???????? You gave Matt and me a good laugh though to think of walking that far. Cat Surprised

Best Answer
So true! Not even had mine for 24 hours and I'm already doing this! Motivation is key LOL
Best Answer

I feel empty without my Fitbit Smiley Surprised Smiley LOL

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

You name your son or daughter Fitbit...

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer

Lol that would be interesting @Atomic77.  Smiley Happy

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
0 Votes