• You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

Cheese.. chocolate.. more cheese.. chocolate.. @DavideFitbit @SantiR @SolangeE

Dont think about cheese or chocolate now..

Hmm.. chocolate.. 😄

Cheese

Best Answer
0 Votes

@SunsetRunner, hahaha Robot LOL I'm so hungry right now, I could eat all the cheese in the world.

Solange | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Best Answer

More cheese? @SolangeE Smiley Wink

Best Answer
0 Votes

Hey, @SunsetRunner! Robot Very Happy Yes I usually do but then I regret it haha. 

@sabitabi88, haha It is really pretty! All of them are! Sometimes I just want to wear them all! haha But then I remember that it doesn't work accurately like that, so I just choose one.

Best Answer

Don't regret anything @SolangeE

Best Answer
0 Votes

hahaha, @SunsetRunner! Just enjoy the moment. Heart You are right, that's gonna be my ritual for tonight! Cat Surprised

Have a nice weekend everybody! 

Best Answer
I can't believe I lost the charging cord - again. I ordered a new one - expedited - I'm depressed. Don't want to move if I'm not going to get "credit" for it!!

mary
Best Answer

....about to go to bed and realize I'm about 100 steps short of 10,000....walk around the house until I feel my wrist buzz 

Best Answer

When you try to put the fitbit around your 16 month old son's fat cankle to see how many steps he takes in an hour since he is non-stop running and walking. However it doesn't even fit since your wrist is smaller then his cankle Smiley Surprised 

Best Answer

Mebbe put it above his little knee, or wrist with a folded up cloth enough to take up the extra room of the band??????????????? I want to put it on my boxer dog leg bc she is so active everday. But we'd have to alter the stride length. Which I did Saturday on our walk, calculated and measured it by the directions here on site.

Lol. I'm wanting to try a Surge, but Matt doesn't want to buy new and more expensive ones, says what we got is fine and were both in school. Wanitng the GPS functions. I found Map My Walk app though but not learned how to use it yet. Too busy with school and work to use it til weekend. Sigh............I think I'm addictted to my fitbit.

@Carolynptx83 wrote:

When you try to put the fitbit around your 16 month old son's fat cankle to see how many steps he takes in an hour since he is non-stop running and walking. However it doesn't even fit since your wrist is smaller then his cankle Smiley Surprised 

STL, MO. Charge HR -- Premium
Best Answer
I am an addict if I am doing these things:

- Always checking heart rate

- Wearing it to bed every night to track my sleep

And the final touch...

- Always keeping it warm when wearing my jacket (cuz long sleeves lol)
Best Answer
Since the darling kitties stole my cord and my Fitbit is dead - just got notification - new cord today - I feel lost without it. When it's charging - I won't move - I want credit for every step. Now, I'll go wait for my delivery!! I am going to put a string on the cord, tie the other end to the computer monitor, still have enough string that the cord can go in a pouch - zipped up (as far as the string will allow) and put the pouch in the desk drawer. Now, let's see the little thieves get this cord!! They have two somewhere................

mary
Best Answer
This thread is so funny! I'm so glad I'm "not the only one"! We are all a little obsessed!

The other day I had a super busy day at work, so I was in my chair a LOT. Fast forward to bed time, I was literally climbing in to bed and my Blaze lit up, so I decided to check my steps.....I had 2,200 steps to go until 10,000! I hopped back up, started jogging in place next to the bed and told my Hubby, "This is gonna take a minute." He just rolled his eyes. On many occasions I've had to jog it out, but this time took a little longer to finish up 😊

Keep up the good work fellow Fitbitters!
Best Answer

When you know exactky how many steps you take to reach a mile

When you take the long way everywhere you go

Best Answer

When you're exhausted but still try to get more steps in before you FINALLY sit down!

When you sit in bed before sleep contemplating how many more steps you could have taken.

When every activity you do (including those that should involve sitting) are met with "unnecessary" steps.

Spoiler

"It's fun to "challenge" others, but I am only in competition with myself." ~PinkRose
Best Answer
Yep - when it charges, I don't move!!

mary
Best Answer
I'm exactly the same. Xx
Best Answer

The other day, when I was charging my Blaze, I counted my steps as I traveled the office at work. I then got the conversion of steps to miles and added it for the time my Blaze was charging. 

Best Answer