• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

Must be addicted.....today, I was getting ready to go for an afternoon walk when I got a notice the the tracker battery was low. So, I have to postpone the walk for and hour and 1/2 until the battery fully charged...

Best Answer
You march in place watching t.v. then while you cook waiting for toast to pop you dance around with music. It never stops you keep on looking at your fitbit to see how many steps you have and how many more you need to get in before the strike of midnight.
Best Answer
Probably cheating - but if you make brownies (from a box mix) you get 500 steps!!

mary
Best Answer
I also will see I've only got like 300 steps to make 14K before going to get and I'll walk anther 350 steps just to get the extra steps.
I'll also walk to the Television and back to th couch before sitting down for some TV, that's an extra 30 steps I wouldn't have gotten. 😎
Best Answer

Hi everyone, these are some great contributions to the topic, it's cool to see how everybody has different and creative ways to get a few extra steps each day, I am going to steal a few of the suggestions to always try to get to my daily goal Smiley LOL.   

Davide | Italian and English Community Moderator, Fitbit

Ti invito a partecipare nelle nostre discussioni! Commenti

Best Answer
Wow I so agree
Best Answer
That's soooo funny doing all of the above
How about walking around the grocery store every isle just to get steps when you just needed milk
Best Answer

LOL that has to be one of the most popular ones @Speedracer618, I actually tend to to that when i'm at the mall, I know what I want to buy before I even get there, but once i'm there I just walk and walk looking at stuff until I have a decent amount of steps. Smiley Happy

Best Answer

Problem is @Speedracer618, we go in for Milk & Eggs, go down every isle, and come out with a shopping cart full of groceries.  And, some times forget the milk or the eggs...   LOL

Best Answer
Deja Vu! LMAO
MendedHeart
Best Answer

you know you're a fitbit addict when.....

you really really REALLY need to pee but you already have a 250+ dot for this hours and its 6 minutes to the top of the hours.......so you wait.....bladder screeming....until running to the restroom will count towards the next dot.......

not that I do that.....its a "friend" of mine.....really!

: 0

Best Answer
LMAO,
That is one of the best I have heard.
MendedHeart
Best Answer
Yes and you end up on the farthest place away from where you parked in the end . Then realizing. You now have to beat your way through a mob of people to get back to reality lol . Keep stepping
Best Answer
You know your addiction is getting worse when you look around the house and you have your different pairs of sneakers all over the house
The worse is when you start placing your sneakers on the window sill so when yo look out you just have to get Stepping. Speedracer618
Best Answer

Feels so bad everytime my Surge runs out of battery power as I know I will be loosing some steps while I charge it! Cannot afford loosing any steps!!

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

That was my excuse to get the Blaze, for when my Surge is on charge...

Best Answer

LOL I agree, that's one of the best ones I've seen @glitterNfunk!  that's true commitment haha. Smiley Happy

Best Answer
I am wondering now that it's Saturday and the work week Hustle is over ...... Where or who has the rite to challenge another Hustle ???? Lost in chivalry lmfao
Really Really Really did I even say this🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻🏃🏻
Best Answer

Last time I lost a challenge I saw the option for a rematch, I'll assume of Fitbit is giving you the option you merry use it.

I think you really did say this.

Best Answer
0 Votes

I find myself getting up and walking around the house every time a commercial comes on.  I do my main walk in the morning, but when I do choose to sit and watch TV this is what I do.

I guees I am addicted and hope to stay there.

Best Answer