• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

When checking the fitbit alot to see if it's charged. Not wanting to take more steps, cause it's charging.. & the steps otherwise not counted..

Best Answer

When ordering the Fitbit Flyer, and not wanting to wait until tomorrow, so paying a little more to get it delivered today. Cat Surprised

cat.gif

Best Answer

When keeping checking the tracking package page..

giphy

Best Answer

When typing this message with the flyer on, singing along a song (from the tracker). Cat Surprised

Kisses of Fire.. Cat Wink

white-kitten-with-microphone

Best Answer
I know exactly what you mean.
Best Answer

When determined to make the impossible possible with Fitbit someday. Cat Embarassed

45d06aca2735930f9dbf62bfd7c09e49--cat-memes-funny-memes

Best Answer

When checking calories, macro's.. and can have a treat now & then.

cat-eating-cake-17

Best Answer
Right on.
Best Answer

When feeling Brave and because of using Fitbit.. double the amount of veggies normally would take (cause knowing it's healthy, fills up for longer).. feeling full afterwards but knowing still within' calorie limits.

itty-bitty-brave-kitty

Best Answer

When wearing the ionic and fiddling with every day, wondering why it keeps falling out mostly, until finding out it the fins need be placed Inside the ears (didn't use wireless headphones before).. Cat Surprised

Also found out it has a function to improve sound quality. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer
That's great. Keep on steppin'.
Best Answer

When your smallest swags still fit.

swagger

Best Answer

When magically since using Fitbit, there's a heart (icon) in the center of the Cappuccino. Cat Embarassed

20171029_112236.jpg

Best Answer
I'm having problems finding my friends to connect with since I switched from a Surge to a Ironic. How do I find and connect for weekly step competition?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone
Best Answer

@45marathonsaaa wrote:
I'm having problems finding my friends to connect with since I switched from a Surge to a Ironic. How do I find and connect for weekly step competition?

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S® 6, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Just add the Ionic to your existing account...no need to create a new one (though you could if you wanted). Open the app and go to "Account Settings". Select "Add New Device" and then "Ionic". Follow all the prompts and you're done! With multi-tracker support, there is no need to remove your Surge, and all your stats will remain in your account. Your friends will also remain, so just start the challenges as you normally would.

Getting back on track: you know you're a Fitbit addict when you incorporate your tracker into your Halloween costume....true story too!

Kristen | USA Cruising through the Lifestyle Forums

one cruise ship at a time!
Best Answer

When trying listening to the body which Yummy Foods to spend the calories allowed on.

PS: Can calories be rephrased in 'Yummy Points'.. ? 

5edac073d0198b6ac9b3b44bae2462a4--kitty-cats-kittens

Best Answer

Enjoy all Nourishment @ dear community

It's magical, it's delicious, it's awesome Heart

tenor

Best Answer

When just ordered the Aria 2

sleep

Best Answer

you own multiple Fitbits; when you own an apple watch but still won't take off your fitbit. & pining over the  new Ionic, should i?

Blaze

Surg

alta 2 for swimming of course

Charge

Aria

Best Answer

When after logging food for a few weeks, noticing always been a bit under, a little over, or eating about the same calories fitbit suggested for reaching goals. Body not asking for more, by giving what it's asking for.. Cat Embarassed

Letting go of the logging and trust the body, though by wearing the fitbit, keep making the best choices nutrition / exercise wise..

It's about listening and honoring your body signals to dear friends. Heart

Knowing not being hungry if wanting a pizza but a piece of fruit feels to much to eat.. then it's a desire (be aware about). Cat Embarassed

It's not a race but a Journey. 

Wishing everyone reaching her / his goals. 

11375873_1471509019809092_171107450_n

Best Answer