• You sit down when recharging as you don't want to 'waste' any steps
  • You park further away from the shops to gain extra steps

Moderator edit: format

~ Vicki ~
Fitbit One.
Melbourne, Australia
Best Answer
1,620 REPLIES 1,620

All the Pictures of the Cats are really funny and most of them are true we are temepted every day to eat stuff that is not good for us but because its comfort food we want it choose it when most of the time we should just say no..... 🙂 

Best Answer

Should eat when the body asks for Nourishment, until pleasantly full. Never stuffed.. natural foods mostly hopefully Heart 

kitten-wants-to-marry-food_o_2092377

Best Answer

When thinking twice before eating.

Is it high in calories, is it a nourishing choice, how much does my precious body want, satisfied with chosen portion size, wanting more or leaving food on the plate?

Does the body asks for this food or desiring something else? Though providing less nutritients (little protein, but high in fats and carbs) compared if able to eat something else higher in proteins, and less in calories, having spare calories for more foods for same calories.. 

It's not always easy, though it's worth it. Heart

Trusting the body getting / staying at a natural weight by whispering what it needs when hungry/full. Cat Embarassed

Isn't it amazing we can choose mostly what we want to eat? Don't set any food restrictions though be aware about food choices made & how looking, feeling inside (full, stuffed, could eat more but not as much), feeling needing to force feed, or could easily eat everything (the entire pizza) without being stuffed.. or not fancy a pizza and have salad instead? Cat Embarassed

When *truly* hungry, eat! Yum Yum Heart

e7f1a45fad47cf398178c2bca7c1ed06--animal-quotes-animal-memes

Best Answer

You know you're a Fitbit addict when mom calls up to find out what is wrpng.. My step count was 30 for yestetday.. I put my tracker on the charger and failed to put a different Fitbit on. 

Ok 2 of the tracker a where charging but that still left 3 more I could have chosen. 

Best Answer

@SunsetRunner The Cats are so cute they really make me smile 🙂

Best Answer

Surprise Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

When trying to keep making the most nourishing choices when hungry.

When-My-Cat-Sees-Something

Best Answer

This forum made me smile from ear to ear. 

I thought that I was the only that was addicted! 

Never really written online so another thing FitBit has me doing 🙂

Best Answer

When Fitbit estimates reaching goal weight by next birthday. Heart

tumblr_ljrmninteo1qj4o5ko1_500

Best Answer

You know you’re a Fitbit Addict when.... you choose to walk 3 miles to buy teabags.

Best Answer

You wear a Fitbit in place of a watch.

Thomas (Atomic77) West Bend, Wisconsin: Fitbit Versa 2 and Aria Air Scale
Best Answer
🙂 Been there and done that 😛

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer

Hi, totally addicted it goes on as soon as shower has finished.  People at crossings waiting for the lights wonder why I'm not standing still.  Discovered a new way to fold the towels, walking up and down the hall way to get more steps.   Have never yet gone below daily goal.

Best Answer
I have a waterproof one for the shower 🙂

Virus-free.
www.avg.com

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>
Best Answer

When finding the tablet back because the flyer was laying onto the cover.. Cat Surprised

maxresdefault

Best Answer

When got the latest Fitbit Aria 1 from a store. Now it's sold out and not sold anymore. Cat Embarassed

Let's do this Heart

Never give up on your Dreams @ most awesome community

7d1f1d57b6e26c7244190e8142676b86.jpg

Best Answer

When can't wait for the Aria to arrive. Cat Embarassed

Best Answer

When having sometimes multiple similiar choices to choose from the database and choosing the ones with the highest calories. 

cat-eating-cake-17

Best Answer

yeah totally agree, was very disappointed when my alta hr couldn't record mountain biking as steps so off to get a new one that will,  lol.  Now husband is doing so we argue over who's going to drive home from shop and who's going to walk to get their steps. 

Best Answer

Being more aware about food choices, chosen a sandwich less to eat at dinner and having Cake. Cat Embarassed

When then choosing a larger portion, though going over in calories eaten a bit and doing Yoga to stay in desired deficit. 

YuM Heart

homemade-yellow-cake-recipe-98

Best Answer