Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

arrhytmia detection?

ANSWERED

There was a news item some months ago that Fitbit was researching detection of arrhytmias. 

I am now dealing with period arrhytmia, specifically atrial fibrillation, after heart valve replacement. One way for me to keep track of that would be for me to switch to—well, you know what brand. But I’m loyal to Fitbit...

Any idea if/when my Versa might be able to track arrhytmias?

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

The new Fitbit Sense has an ECG app to detect AFib.  This is available in the U.S.  Its availability varies by country, depending on local regulations and certification.  I don't think it can be added to any other models, including Versa, because it has special hardware.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
1 REPLY 1

The new Fitbit Sense has an ECG app to detect AFib.  This is available in the U.S.  Its availability varies by country, depending on local regulations and certification.  I don't think it can be added to any other models, including Versa, because it has special hardware.

Before posting, re-read to see if it would make sense to someone else not looking at your Fitbit or phone.

Best Answer