abbrechen
Suchergebnisse werden angezeigt für 
Anzeigen  nur  | Stattdessen suchen nach 
Meintest du: 

Huawei P9 Lite not compatible for Fitbit Charge 3?

Why on earth are the only phones that don't work with fitbit those 4??

• Huawei P8 Lite
  • Huawei P9 Lite
  • Huawei P20 Lite
  • Xiaomi Mi 6

I would have LOVED to get the new fitbit charge 3, but now I cant and honestly it's a REAL BUMMER. Feels like my Huawei P9 Lite is being discriminated.

---

Also why is Germany on the list of Fitbit Pay supporting countries but Austria isn't?

Moderator edit: updated subject for clarity

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos
1 ANTWORT 1

Hi @Phillu welcome to the Fitbit Community!  Thank you for your question! The phone modells that are listed as not compatible, are categorized as that, after our Team has tested them and verified that those models do not accept the compatibility with our products.  Depending on the manufacturer, some models have different Bluetooth Chips or different software changes that do not allow the synchronization with our products. 

Regarding your question about Fitbit Pay, it all depends on the banks that support NFC and allow our products to use it.  We are constantly updating the bank/cards list depending on the available cards/banks that allow our products use their services. 

Hop this helps you further. 

Keep me posted. 

JuanFitbit | Community Moderator, Fitbit. Hat dir mein Beitrag geholfen dann markier ihn als Lösung und gib mir Kudos !! Habt ihr Tipps um fitter zu werden? Lifestyle Discussion forum.

Akzeptierte Lösung
0 Kudos