Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Active Minutes Vanished

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Earlier today I had 37 active minutes. When I synched this afternoon, they vanished. My steps increased as they should, but the active minutes are just gone. What happened? No big deal for today, but I don't want this to keep happening.

Best Answer
0 Votes
3 REPLIES 3

@KS_Robin Welcome to the Fitbit family! That is very strange! Did you manually logged any activity?

To prevent this from happening, I recommend performing a restart on your One. This should help out for sure. Also, let me know if it is tracking active minutes today and if they vanish as well.

Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer

everything has been fine since that day. Must have been some strange glitch. thank you for the advice.

Best Answer
0 Votes

@KS_Robin Thanks for your reply! I'm very glad to hear that you are back on track now and ejoying your One! Thanks for sharing your experience on the Fitbit forums.

Also, take a look at the Discussions Board as you will find a lot of interesting things there. Feel free to post on any thread you want. If you are looking for Fitbit friends to compete with on challenges, check this thread to add some! 

See you around! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes