Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apps For Fitbit One

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I'm looking for an app that tracks Blood Pressure. Any suggestions please!

Almeda

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

Hi @Almeda. There may some vendors of blood pressure cuffs and monitors out there that also have an app. If you query it in iTunes, you'll come up with a number of tracking apps where you can enter your Systolic and Diastolic numbers when you get them and the app will keep your data in a database for you and graph your trend. If this is the kind of thing that you're looking for, the following link is one example: Blood Pressure Monitor.

Hope this helps. 

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
3 REPLIES 3

Hi @Almeda. There may some vendors of blood pressure cuffs and monitors out there that also have an app. If you query it in iTunes, you'll come up with a number of tracking apps where you can enter your Systolic and Diastolic numbers when you get them and the app will keep your data in a database for you and graph your trend. If this is the kind of thing that you're looking for, the following link is one example: Blood Pressure Monitor.

Hope this helps. 

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

Thank you Tandem for your message. I haven't tried it yet, but I certainly will. I'll let you know how it turns out! I am downloading iTunes right now. Almeda

Best Answer

You're very welcomed @Almeda. I am glad that you found my post helpful. Have a nice day.

TW

Best Answer