Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Random greetings stopped

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.
My random greetings stopped showing up on my One. I want them back. What happened?
Best Answer
0 Votes
5 REPLIES 5

Hi @Sunnyjones - I have already replied to your post in the other thread.

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer
I reset and have chatter turned on. It still does not show up.
Best Answer
0 Votes

Sorry @Sunnyjones, I am unfortunately stuck on that one. Perhaps a moderator will chime in and share his/her wisdom with us. Have you tried a quick chat with the Support Team by any chance?

http://help.fitbit.com/?l=en_US&cu=1&fs=ContactUs

Cheers!

TandemWalker.png            TW             TandemWalker.png

(If this tip solved the problem for you, please mark this post solved, as this will be helpful to other users experiencing similar issues.) 

Best Answer

Hey hey hey @Sunnyjones it's nice to see you around! If you have restarted your tracker and have checked that you have greetings on within your settings as @TandemWalker mentioned the next step is contacting support. They will be able to investigate further and determine the best way to go. 

In the meantime, have you checked our Discussions board? There you can share your story, find some fitness tips, recipes and more! Give it a look!  

Keep me posted! Woman Wink

Retired ModeratorCindy | Community Moderator

Was this what you were looking for? Vote for it and mark it as an Accepted Solution!

Best Answer
I've tried it all. This tracker is even a replacement they sent. I'm giving up. Thanks for your response!
Best Answer
0 Votes