Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Battery Draining Quickly

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

Has anyone else noticed Fitbit One battery life suddenly fallen off a cliff?  Up to about 10 days ago I was getting a good 5 or more days life out of mine.  Now I'm lucky to get 2 days.  This happened in the past due to some software update that they eventually sorted.  Am I the only person experiencing this?

Moderator Edit: Updated Subject for Clarity

Best Answer
6 REPLIES 6

Would you happen to use an iPhone with your fitbit and just done an iOS update? There is a known bug with One battery life documented here: https://community.fitbit.com/t5/One/One-battery-draining-quickly-after-2-41-1-iOS-update/td-p/224778...

Best Answer
0 Votes

Yes ... i am having the same experience ... my Fitbit One battery only lasts a few days .. whats up !  Its less than a year old ..

Best Answer

I also am having problems with battery life.  I typically charge my One about once a week.  This week, I have charged it three times.

I also am having an issue with syncing to my computer through the dongle.  The computer shows the dongle is connected, but it cannot find my One.  I get the following message, offering that I try again:  

Does your tracker have power?
Make sure your tracker's display turns on
and it is close to the Wireless Sync Dongle.

The tracker is fully charged and very close to the dongle.  I have tried removing and replacing the dongle.  I seem to be able to sync OK through my phone.

What might I do next?

Best Answer
0 Votes
Hi there!
I chatted with someone from customer service ... they told me my Fitbit was under warranty and will send me a new one..
Apparently it seems to a problem with some of the units ..
Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone - please excuse the typos - 🙂
🌻
Best Answer

Mine is syncing again fine now.  Thanks.  I will watch the battery life this week.  Last week may have been a fluke . . . .

Best Answer
0 Votes

@Polargonk @tennistitan Welcome to the Fitbit Community! Thanks for reporting the situation you are experiencing with your One's battery. 

I'd recommend checking these tips to improve your One's battery power. This has helped other users in the past.

@tennistitan I'm really glad to read that customer support is sending you a new one. Please follow these replacement set up steps for you to not loose any of your previous data. 

@joanheminway I hope you're doing well! Thanks for reporting the situation with your One's battery and syncing capabilities.

I'm glad to read that yours is syncing properly now. Please try the improve battery tips shared on the link above and watch if the battery betters itself.

@SteveH Thanks for your great help on this thread! 

Hope this helps. Keep me posted! Smiley Happy

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer
0 Votes