Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bought a new Fitbit One and love it

ANSWERED
Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

My last fitbit one lost it's life when I put it in the washing machine!  I replaced it with a Charge 2.  The Charge 2 did not count my steps or my floors accurately.  My husband's Charge always said thousands of steps more than my Charge 2 for the same walks. 

I now have the Charge 2 on my wrist for the inactivity notifications and wear my one on my ankle.  Now my husband's Charge and my One are giving the same step and floor count for the same walk.  Could not be happier.  Of course, I have to have two accounts, but I can live with that.  Here's the scoop:

Charge 2 step count:  1918

One step count:  4042

Charge 2 floor count: 2

One floor count: 14

Best Answer
0 Votes
1 BEST ANSWER

Accepted Solutions

I've had the Alta, the Charge 2 and one other wrist worn Fitbit.  For me, they all undercounted the number of steps compared to my husband, who is 1/2 a foot taller than me and therefore is likely taking fewer steps per mile than I do.  The One is the only one that counts similar number of steps.

I also trust the One.  For now I'm fine, but sooner or later I will lose the device I have or put it in the washer.  Hope Fitbit brings back the One for those of us who don't want a wrist worn device. 

View best answer in original post

Best Answer
0 Votes
2 REPLIES 2

That's Great!

I have several fitbiits and they never match and never will

Big difference between One and wrists models

I trust my ONE

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

I've had the Alta, the Charge 2 and one other wrist worn Fitbit.  For me, they all undercounted the number of steps compared to my husband, who is 1/2 a foot taller than me and therefore is likely taking fewer steps per mile than I do.  The One is the only one that counts similar number of steps.

I also trust the One.  For now I'm fine, but sooner or later I will lose the device I have or put it in the washer.  Hope Fitbit brings back the One for those of us who don't want a wrist worn device. 

Best Answer
0 Votes