Cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bring Back Fitbit One

Replies are disabled for this topic. Start a new one or visit our Help Center.

I've been a Fitbit user since 2012. I've purchase four Fitbit Ones (tried the zip, not as good, a wrist tracker will never be an option).

Because Fitbit made the terrible decision to discontinue the One, I purchased a misfit (not as good) and a backup Fitbit ONE on eBay. That would have been the 6th Fitbit purchase from just a single customer. Isn't repeat buyers what a company wants?

Now I will shop around in the future when I need a replacement.

Fitbit, with all due respect, review these forums and either tell us the truth in why you discontinued--we'd understand lack of profit, poor design, maybe lawsuits about the wrist-reaction-thing, maybe the engineer who designed was fired, whatever.

OR

Just bring it back. Be a modern, cool company and say, "Hey we heard you and we've brought back the One." 

Best Answer
2 REPLIES 2

I doubt very much this will happen. Its been asked many times already

Community Council Member

Wendy | CA | Moto G6 Android

Want to discuss ways to increase your activity? Visit the Lifestyle Forum

Best Answer

Hi Everyone! I hope you're all doing well! Thank you for your feedback on the One.

Please see this thread for our statement on the One, there you can also join the conversation the One availability and alternative ideas. Since this is a duplicate thread, we will be closing it for further comments. 

See you around! 

Santi | Community Moderator, Fitbit

Like my response? Vote for it! Also, accept as solution!

Best Answer